10 Best Civil Engineering Companies in Nigeria 2020.
Best Civil Engineering Companies. – Civil Engineering companies are dominating more in Nigeria and the world entirely, why is this? Civil engineering is one of the oldest engineering disciplines because it deals with the constructed environment including planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, harbors, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants, and water and sewage systems. (Wikipedia).
Best Civil Engineering Companies in Nigeria
Civil Engineers go through a lot to become who they are and so are always in competition to show what they have. The best 10 civil engineering companies in Nigeria include:
1. SANOL ENGINEERING LTD: Sanol Engineering Consultants is a conglomerate of seasoned engineers of various Engineering disciplines with high experience gained over the years in their chosen fields of specialization. Their activities cover such areas as Feasibility Studies, Design, Training, Supervision and Project Management of several branches of Engineering.
2. PROWESS ENGINEERING LTD: Prowess Engineering Limited is a Civil Engineering Consulting/Construction firm established in 2005 with a vision to give cost-effective solutions to structural engineering designs and also execute engineering projects with the most cost-efficient methods to deliver topnotch construction output. Since 2005, the company has been delivering brilliant structural designs, high-quality construction, and displaying excellent project management skills and winning lots of awards for its perfect mastery.
3. SAIDI NIGERIA LIMITED: Saidi is a building and civil engineering firm helping in construction projects like mass housing schemes, industries estates, roads, and bridges. Who is also involved in water projects like dam construction, reservoirs, borehole, dredging, and irrigation in both rural and urban areas of Nigeria?
4. ADOLD ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED: Incorporated since 1976, in their 31 years in business, Saidi have successfully completed over 250 projects, included in this number are various works for Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited in Warri and Port-Harcourt, Chevron Texaco Unltd., Mobil producing Unltd., Central Bank of Nigeria, First Bank Plc, UBA Plc, Savannah Bank, Chartered Bank, National Bank, Ecobank Plc, Leadway Assurance, Rank Xerox, Wemabod Estate, Ajayi Crowther University, Globacom Limited, Arevea T & D Nigeria Ltd, ARM Ltd, etc.
5. BARLEYFIELD LIMITED: This is a very organized civil Engineering company with set rules to deliver more than expected of customers in the construction of roads, railways, etc.
6. EMPEE ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY LTD: Empee Engineering Consultants Limited is a 100% Nigerian engineering firm. The company was registered as an Empee engineering company with the Corporate Affairs Commission in March 1997. Empee Engineering has been involved with the design and supervision of roads in all the geopolitical regions of Nigeria
7. ARON NIGERIA LTD: Aron Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria. Company is working in Civil engineering business activities.
8. OAT CONSTRUCTION LTD: Oat Construction Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every conceivable design in Building, Civil Engineering, and Allied fields.
9. JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA: The list wouldn’t be complete if Julius Berger isn’t mentioned. This is a company that has committed her years to the provision of the state of the art facilities to customers, government, and private bodies.
10. CHINA CIVIL ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED: CCECL established in 1979 had performed and is still performing international contracting and economic cooperation. CCECC has evolved from the earlier Foreign Aid Department of the Ministry of Railways of China into a large-scale state-owned enterprise with Chinese national Super Grade qualification for project contracting. CCECC has been listed among the world’s top 100 international contractors for seventeen consecutive years by the Engineering News-Record “ENR”.
The list is endless but the aforementioned is the best of best when it comes to Civil Engineering companies involving Railway, road construction, and the lots.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.