French Summer Program 2019 – There is a ton of reason why you need to go for summer in a French country. France is one of the countries that have performed best in terms of economy and education.
It is a country that has worked so hard to retain its culture and lifestyle. Studying summer programs in France will grant you good reasons to appreciate the French culture and you have the Chance of learning one of the most popular languages in the world “French”.
France has many summer programs available to all international students who wish to increase their knowledge during summer at France. So if you’re searching for summer programs in France, here is a list of 10 summer programs for you to go for.
10 French Summer Program
Located just 19 miles north of Marseille, the country’s second-largest city and primary commercial port, Aix-en-Provence is a small, walkable city in the south of France with tree-lined boulevards, historical public squares, artisanal shops, cafés, churches, historic mansions, and over 20 fountains that reflect the city’s origin as Roman spa town. It is an ideal location for day trips to the Mediterranean coast, the French Alps, and Paris.
Our Aix program is designed for students at a high-intermediate or above French language proficiency. Although courses are offered in English and French, four semesters of French are required; intermediate students are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador position
Paris, France needs little introduction. The City of Light attracts people from all over the world for so many reasons. The culture, food, music, people…everything has appeal. ISA offers the chance to study in this renowned destination at the Catholic University of Paris, The American Business School Paris, or The Sorbonne – Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne.
During the summer, students can also opt to study fine arts with ISA-Paris using the city as the classroom. ISA takes care to ensure that every student can have the most unforgettable experience as possible. With possible excursions to Belgium, Aix-en-Provence/Cassis, the Loire Valley, and more, there is plenty of excitement during this trip abroad.
Travel to France for a semester or a year to explore the City of Lights or the French Riviera. Our interactive immersion courses guarantee your progress so you’ll practice your French as you climb the Eiffel Tower or order a cappuccino on Rue de France.
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network – and launch your global future. Study for 6, 9 or 11 months and start in April, June, September or January. College credit and internship opportunities ensure you’re always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
EF’s French schools are accredited by EAQUALS and our courses are recognized by The University of Montana. our partner in education. Globalize your future, boost your international career and prepare for the DELF Exam with a French Language Diploma from EF.
- Study for a semester, academic year, or join a multi language year and study 2+ languages.
- Start dates in January, September, April, & June.
- Amazing locations in Paris and Nice, featuring classrooms with the the latest learning technology.
- Top activities include Chateaux de la Loire, Disneyland Paris, Versailles, and Cannes.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.
USAC welcomes students to come study abroad at the University of Pau in France! USAC’s French and European Studies program gives students the opportunity to study in this small, charming city set against the magnificent Pyrenees.
Courses available at the University of Pau are taught in both English and French, and range from French language courses at all levels to multi-disciplinary options focusing on French studies. Professional Internships can also be arranged for students of at least Junior standing who have taken no less than 4 semesters of college level French or equivalent.
- Live in charming Pau, a lovely small city set against a stunning backdrop of the Pyrenees and with more green space per inhabitant than any other European city
- Choose from courses in Intensive French plus a choice of electives
- Enjoy field trips to the Pyrenees and the French Basque coast
- Take the optional Paris/Loire Tour and soak up all the “City of Light” has to offer
- Participate in sports activities such as skiing, hiking, yoga, dance and more
At AUP Summer School, you’ll engage in lively discussions, in-depth language study, and intensive workshops with professors & students from around the world. Our summer classes are organized into interdisciplinary institutes that provide the ideal mixture of intensive learning in class and creative exploration of Paris, combining the best of our academic programs with excursions and events around the city.
Whether you take one class or a few, you will get to experience the best of what both AUP and Paris have to offer. Earn credits towards your degree or as part of your continuing education through class audits.
Choose among 50 courses and six Summer Institutes:
- Art History & Fine Arts
- French Language & Culture
- Communications & Media Studies
- International Business
- European & International Relations
- Creative Writing
- Enroll in summer courses at a university in Paris that follows an American-style curriculum.
- Learn in Parisian museums, paint in its streets, study the multi-ethnic world of contemporary French life and immerse yourself in European culture.
- Spend the summer living and studying in the heart of France.
- Study courses that are exciting and relevant, and often incorporate Paris into the learning experience.
On this program you can start to learn the French language—even if you’ve never studied it before—in one of the most famous cities in the world. Enjoy Parisian culture in the summer with festivals, sidewalk cafés, gardens, outdoor markets, and more. Enhance your classroom experience by visiting local museums and touring the city’s many diverse neighborhoods.
Learn French while studying international marketing and brand management in Paris, one of the world’s great cities—home to Global Fortune 500 companies and luxurious brands, as well as sidewalk cafes, stunning gardens, outdoor markets, and more.
As an important international business center that boasts one of the highest GDPs of any city, Paris is an ideal city to study marketing and to begin your study of the French language.
Why study abroad in one great European city during the summer when you can explore the cultural heritage of Paris, Rome, and Madrid? This seven-week program offers a unique opportunity to examine how art and architecture have affected urban development, life, and culture in three fascinating European capitals.
Start your program in Paris, where you’ll begin to appreciate how these cities have developed around the central idea of cultural heritage and patrimony. It’s here you’ll start your two cross-center courses that will then take you to Rome and Madrid for two weeks in each city.
This summer, study abroad in one of the world’s most inspiring cities at one of the world’s most renowned art schools. Join API at Parsons Paris and study the many different facets of art, including art history, brand and fashion design, drawing and imaging, and more. Academic work will be complemented by the cultural events and day trips that are planned throughout the session, bringing classroom lessons to life. Apply today and experience the summer of a lifetime!
High school students entering their junior or senior year and recent high school graduates are welcome to apply to this unique program opportunity! Much is included in this program to support your journey in Paris.
Madeline from Austin, Texas speaks about this program:
“It’s a great place to begin traveling independently. You have support from the school but you’re given the freedom to experience a different culture on your own outside of class and even in class.”
- No pre-requisites needed for coursework! Study what you love with nothing holding you back.
- Attend courses taught by leading industry fashion, art, and design professionals from the world’s two fashion capitals – New York and Paris
- Best-in-class education in creative disciplines – including art, design, business of design, and fashion
- Get in-depth classroom experience with Parsons’ intimate class sizes
- Don’t worry about a thing with the included airport transfers at the beginning and end of the summer program.
Broaden your knowledge of French at NYU Paris, where study of the language is complemented with courses in French history, politics, society, and culture. In Program I, beginners gain proficiency through French language courses and take courses in English.
Language workshops and walk-in tutorials are also available. Students may also take some courses at several French universities. In Program II, students with prior language experience take all of their classes in French, including courses like Writing Paris and France and the European Union: Europe in Crisis.
Program II students can also take courses in art history, cinema studies, French and comparative literature and linguistics, history, sociology, politics, studio art, and more. Learn more and access the online application on the NYU Global Programs website, and secure your spot for an amazing semester abroad.
Located in the renowned La Fémis film school in the historic Montmartre district, NYFA Paris allows students to immerse themselves in our Film-making and Acting for Film courses. Award-winning and internationally recognized instructors and professional filmmakers who have earned their terminal graduate degrees from the most prestigious film programs in the United States teach all of our courses.
Whether students enroll in in 1-week, 3-weeks, 4-weeks, or 6-weeks programs, they will be able to learn from, study with, and create side-by-side with students from many different countries and cultures. NYFA Paris, operating since 1996, allows students to grow personally and professionally.
Like all NYFA programs, NYFA Paris provides students with hands-on experiences that teach them how to tell a strong narrative, fork with a group, and grow confidence and independence. These enhanced life skills benefit all students, not just those interested in acting and film-making.
- State of the Art Equipment
- Centrally Located Facilities and On-Site Studios & Classrooms
- Experienced instructors in both the industry and film-making education
- On-Site Director(s)
- Regional Accredited Transcripts
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: french immersion programs canada, french immersion programs in paris, french immersion summer programs college students, french sleepaway camp, immersion france, masters in french summer programs, study abroad france summer, summer school in france 2019