Arik Air Contact Information and Flight Booking Tips.
Flying with Nigeria’s Arik Air airlines proves to be the most accommodating and rewarding flight experience for travelers out of West and Central Africa.
Arik Air offers passengers with on-board amenities like comfortable seating with 50% more legroom than the competitor, costly linens, and pillows for your comfort, complimentary refreshments, individual monitors at each seat for entertainment and so much more.
Premier Business Class passengers can take advantage of mattresses and duvets in Arik Air sleeper suites during overnight flights. Flying with a group out of Nigeria? This airline makes group travel possible and simple to plan. Air charter from Nigeria is also available with Arik Air airlines.
Flying with Arik Air will exceed all expectations of on-board flight experience with the help of a professionally trained staff dedicated to providing top-notch service. Arik Air, also known as the “Wings of Nigeria”, presents customers an opportunity to enroll in its frequent flyer program, Affinity Wings.
This program is free to join and customers may collect Affinity Miles while flying from Nigeria and booking their flights with Arik Air. There are four different types of Affinity Wings memberships available, Pearl, Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
The Benefits of becoming a member may be reaped not only when booking Arik Air flights, but at the airport with priority check-in and boarding, additional baggage allowance, lounge access and more.
Awards of Arik Air
Nigeria’s leading airline service, Arik Air, boasts many awards and honors since its inception in 2002. Some of these awards include the notable “This day Airline of the Year” by Thisday Newspapers, awarded in 2010, 2009 and 2007.
Arik Air has also won “Best Security and Safety Conscious Airline Award” in 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010 during the Security Watch Africa Awards, and “Company of the Year” in 2012 during the Leadership Annual Conference and Awards.
How to Book for Arik Air Flight
- Flight Search:
Now, head to the Arik air official website (Arik Air website). Beware of scammer’s website. You will see some things that look unfamiliar, don’t be scared. On the homepage, you will see flights, manage booking, online check-in, and affinity wing buttons. Click on the flight if it did not open automatically.
- First, select the type of trip – Round Trip or One Way. Round trip or return trip means you will go with Arik and return back with Arik Air while one way means you are not returning back with Arik Air for reasons best known to you.
- On the flying from, Select from the list of airports where you are. If you are in Lagos, select Murtala Muhammed International Airport. If you are in Yola, select Yola Airport and so on.
- Now, select the airport you are flying to (destination). If it is Enugu you are going to, select Akanu Ibiam International Airport and so on.
- Select the date you would like to travel and if you are returning, select your return date.
- Select the number of travelers. If you are alone select one adult. If you have a child (age from 2 to 12) or an infant (age from), select how many they are.
- Hit the Search Button
- Flight Selection:
When you hit the search button, you will be taken to the selection page. This is where you will select the flight time you want for a state that have more than one flight daily. Some states have more than one flight a day. A state like Lagos and Port Harcourt while others are just one per day.
On this same page, you will see the fare for the time you are selecting. Let me tell you one funny thing about Arik Air. They will display, let’s take for instance 25,000 but when you click on it, you will see 27,000.
As a newbie, so that you don’t get confused when the price changes. They only added the service charge. Other airlines will add a service charge when you want to make payment. After selecting, click the continue button and enter the personal and contact information page.
- Personal and Contact Information:
Here all you need is to enter your personal information (Your name, title, and gender). Enter your contact information in the contact box. Make sure you cross-check your contact details and correct if there is a mistake. The airline will contact you via the information you provide in the contact box if there is a change like time change or cancellation.
You can skip the date of birth section. It is not compulsory. If your name has a special character like (–) it will not work. So, remove all the signs.
There are different methods of payment available on Arik Air website. You can book and pay immediately or book on hold and reserve and pay later. I will talk about How reservations last my next article.
Method of Payment Explanation:
Card payment: Card payment is usually the first option. It is for those that want to pay immediately. If you want to pay immediately, scroll down and select the term and condition box and complete payment.
Book on Hold: This option is for those that want to Book, hold the booking and pay later. All you need is to select the method of payment then accept the method of payment and click continue.
Reservation: If you want to reserve and pay later, click the reserve button, accept the terms and conditions and click continue.
Office Payment: This is for those that want to pay at the Airline’s office. I added this myself. This is how it works. Make a reservation, copy the PNR, take the PNR to Arik office and make cash or card payment there.
- Confirmation Page:
For those that want to pay immediately, select the method of payment, accept terms and conditions and click continue. You will see a page that will request for your card details. Enter your card details and the OTP (one time payment) that will be sent to you. If the details supplied are correct, you will automatically be redirected to a confirmation page where you will print your ticket.
Arik Air Customer Care:
- Our 24-hour dedicated Customer Care Centre can be reached on +234 (0) 1279 9999
- Customer Services / complaint / compliment Email: [email protected]
- Arik air 24-Hour Central Reservation / customer care service number +234 (0) 1279 9999, +234 (0) 8077793501, +234 (0) 8157779472, +234 (0) 8157779481, +234 (0) 8157779479, +234 (0) 8157779470
- For refunds, email: [email protected]
- Arik Air Official website: http://www.arikair.com/ng
- Arik Air Online Check-in: www.Arik Air.com/in/gb/online check-in
- Note: Check in Arik Air online check-in from 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight to 5 hours before International Flights and 3 hours before Domestic & Regional Flights.
- Check Arik Air schedule here: www.Arik Air.com/in/gb/flight schedule
- Check Arik Air flight status here: www.Arik Air.com/in/gb/flight
These are what you need to know about Arik Air. Don’t miss the chance of flying with Arik Air because your trip will be warm and appealing. In case you have any thought to share or question to ask, do well to drop it below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.