Best Couple Travel Quotes in English: Couples who travel together stay together happily. If you travel with your spouse, you won’t get to feel how far you are from home because your companion is right there with you.
You won’t need to spend a lot on text messages, calls or chats. All you would need to do is turn your eyes and whisper some impressive words into her ears.
When this happens, the bond will be stronger; that is why this article is designed to feed you with the top best travel quotes for you and your spouse.
1. Love, just like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
2. Love is never cruel; it’s never about forgetting who you are, it’s about exploring yourself more.” – Ankita Singhal
3. To love and also feel loved is to feel the sun from both sides”. – David Viscott
4. In life, it doesn’t matter where you go; it matters who you travel with.” – Charles Schulz
5. “Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s just like saying, “I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” – Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
6. “Being driven is not the same thing as being passionate. Passion is a love for the journey. Drive is a necessity to reach the destination.” -Simon Sinek
7. “Life is short and we limited time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be quick to love, make haste to be kind.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
8. Travel conveys power and love back into your life” – Rumi
9. “To fall in love is simple; even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a difficult quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.” – Anna Louise Strong
10. “We are all travelers in the desert of the world & the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson.
11. All I need to unwind is you by my side.
12. We’re on our own time zone.
13. Baby, we were born to run.
14. Planes, trains, and all the feels.
15. Vacationing with my favorite on-call photographer.
16. No matter the view, I want to see it with you.
17. Good thing I brought my personal floatation device to the beach
18. Love sick at sea.
19. Out of office, into you.
20. Hot date, ice-cold margarita.
21. Journeys are best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
22. “I have realized that there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
23. I get a friend to travel with me… I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It’s hard to be alone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
24. “Don’t say to me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” – Mohammed
25. “If you are twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to.
26. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – anywhere you go.” – Anthony Bourdain
27. “Friends that travel together, stay together forever.” – Anonymous
28. We simply travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. “- Anonymous
29. “A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
30. “Blessed are the curious for they will gain adventures.” – Anonymous
31. “Don’t call it a dream -call it a plan.” – Anonymous
32. “I will look back on this and smile because it was life and I decided to live it.” – Anonymous
33. “Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a successful journey. At other times, it is letting another to take yours.” -Vera Nazarian
34. I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once, to see the world. Twice to see the way you view the world.
35. I love you because the whole universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
34. You keep me safe, I will keep you wild.
35. It doesn’t matter where you’re going; it’s who you have beside you.
36. “Love can never be forced; love cannot be coaxed or teased. It originates out of heaven, unasked and unsought.” – Pearl S. Buck
37. Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.
38. Let’s travel together and get lost in beautiful places.
39. “Love is intended to be an adventure.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
40. “Individuals never forget two things, their first love and their first day in New York City.” – Anonymous
41. “Investment in travel is an investment in you.” – Matthew Karsten
42. We travel at first, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate.
We travel to take what little we can, in our ignorance and knowledge, to those parts of the globe whose riches are differently dispersed.
We travel, in essence, to become young fools again- to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more.” – Pico Iyer
43. “Why should a relationship mean settling down? Aim for someone who won’t let life escape you, who’ll challenge you and drive you towards your dreams.
Somebody spontaneous who you can get lost in the world with; a relationship, with the right person, is a release not a restriction.” – Beau Taplin
44. “We travel not to escape life; but for life not to escape us. “- Anonymous
45. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
46. “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures.” – Anonymous
47. “Don’t call it a dream…call it a plan.” – Anonymous
48. “I’ll look back on this and smile because it was life and I decided to live it.” – Anonymous
49. And the purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
49. “People never forget two things, their first love and their first day in New York City.” — Anonymous
50. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on an old familiar pillow.” — Lin Yutong
51. “I’m in love with cities I have never been to and people I have never met.” — Anonymous
52. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream” — CS Lewis
53. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.” — Anonymous
54. “There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.” — Anonymous
55. “Let’s never come here again because it would never be as much fun.“ — Lost in Translation
56. “The most beautiful thing in the world, is, of course, the world itself.” — Wallace Stevens
57. “I have found out there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” — Mark Twain
58. “Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, “I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” — Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
59. “What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with.” — Robert Brault
60. “Though we travel the world over to find the beauty we must carry it with us or we find it not” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
61. “Life is just a journey“ — Princess Diana
62. “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” — John Steinbeck
63. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” — Andre Gide
64. “Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you’ll land among the stars” ― Cecelia Ahern
65. “Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone.” — The Dhammapada
66. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
67. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
68. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Anonymous
69. “Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.” – Paolo Coelho
70. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
71. “I’ve fallen in love with adventures, so I begin to wonder, if that’s why I’ve fallen for you.” – E. Grin
72. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.” – Marty Rubin.
73. “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” – Lewis Carroll
74. “It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves – in finding themselves.” – Andre Gide
75. “Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.” – Anonymous
76. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
77. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
78. Couples who travel together truly stay together
79. Couples who travel together love each other more
80. Couples who travel together like each other more
81. Couples who travel together understand each other more
82. Couples who travel together grow in each other more
83. Couples who travel together face adversity together
84. Couples who travel together have fun together
85. Couples who travel together keep awesome memories together
86. Couples who travel together live in the Now
87. Couples who travel together experience more together
88. Couples who travel together have each other back’s
89. Couples who travel together stay together to make love
90. Couples who travel together stay together to look after one another
91. Couples who travel together stay together to develop that mutual feeling
92. Couples who travel together stay together to enjoy pleasant times together
93. Couples who travel together stay together to become best friends than couple
94. Couples who travel together stay together to share everything together
95. Couples who travel together stay together to be romantic.
96. Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.
97. Let’s travel together and get lost in beautiful places.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.