VTU revaluation process is not for all unless you are sure to hang on with the changes in the results. As the students enter into the result phase, a major confusion lies in their mind considering “whether I should apply for VTU revaluation or not?” if you are under this dilemma, then we are certain, this post will be helpful for you.
VTU Revaluation Results are full and final, which means you will not get further chances at all.
To proceed with the revaluation process of VTU, you must ask some questions from yourself. It will assist you in making the decision, and it will be helpful in the coming days?
- Is taking the revaluation process necessary for you?
- Have you reviewed the scoring pattern and university analysis strategy?
- Was your handwriting easy to understand as, in most of the cases, it turns out to be a failing point?
- How was the scoring pattern structured for your friends and other classmates, plus the previous answer analysis?
Once you have gained all the answers, it would be easy for you to enter into the next phase.
Don’t worry about low scoring in VTU revaluation results
The rule of VTU is not a confusing thing to mess your results. There are many students who tend to ignore the revaluation test, as they are scared of low scoring. First of all, VTU never conducts the revaluation process to decrease the overall marking in any manner.
VTU follow a simple method in finalizing the actual marks. In both scoring, i.e., between original and revaluation marks, average of the closest with two marks. Hope you are now tension free?
How to apply for VTU revaluation online?
- Take a note of the below-mentioned links to start with the process of revaluation
- Prexamblr.vtu.ac.in for Bangalore students
- Prexam.vu.ac.in for Mysuru, Kalaburagi and Belagavi regions
- The revaluation menu will come on the screen, select and enter the log-in information
- The revaluation form will appear that you need to fulfil with utmost carefulness.
- Pay the fees as asked on the form and follow the instructions as given on the screen one by one.
- Take the download and the print out of the revaluation form as it is important.
Fees for revaluation form filling at VTU
UG courses students will have to pay 400 Rs. as per the number of subjects individually, whereas PG students have to pay 3000 Rs. for the subjects separately.
For UG students, photocopy charges are there as 300Rs. per subject, but the same does not follow for PG ones. Also, the application fee for both students is only 20Rs.
Stay extra conscious while performing the steps; the reason is, once submitted; you will not get any supplementary chances. Also, VTU Revaluation Results will not be adjusted anymore as well. For further information, you must connect with the official website of the university. Plus, we will be kept on updating you from time to time.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.