DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers Networking Tour 2019 and How to Apply.
DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers Networking Tour 2019… The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering a “Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour” for postdocs working related to Artificial Intelligence (Sept 23-29 2018).
The Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour 2019 offers insightful on-site visits to universities, research institutes and companies in the field of Industry 4.0, the German government’s initiative to promote the development of data-driven, AI-powered, and connected “smart factories”.
This year’s Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour offers a comprehensive and enjoyable opportunity to study important aspects of Industry 4.0, including the close cooperation between academy and industry as well as examples of practical implementation.
Travelling together throughout Germany, the tour’s participants will be offered a close look at the front line of state-of-the-art Industry 4.0 research. At the same time, the tour will inform about interesting research cooperation and employment opportunities. Participating researchers will be able to exchange their ideas with other participants from all over the world, with representatives from German academia and industry, and with DAAD.
DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour Eligibility.’
Applicants should have
- obtained their PhD/doctorate no longer than 5 years ago and have not been living in Germany or affiliated to a German institution within the previous 12 months
- been researching in a subject area corresponding to the focus of the tour
- demonstrated high productivity and quality in their scientific work. This should be clearly documented in the list of publications (journal/conference proceedings), patents and other achievements
- a genuine interest in taking the next step in their career in Germany and be able to demonstrate this (e.g. former or current cooperation, specific career demands)
- exhibited drive and determination, initiative and a willingness to play a role in shaping the future.
DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour Benefits.
- A hands-on, practical, and rich programme to suit the requirements of different participants
- Coverage of all programme-related costs in Germany (accommodation, domestic travel, most meals)
- A lump sum travel allowance (for travel to Germany) if such costs are not covered by a third party. This will also be provided if the stay is extended by up to five working days in order to allow for additional professional networking.
How to Apply for DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour.
- You’ll Receive first-hand information by meeting top scientists during on-site visits to:
- research institutes
- private companies
- Obtain insight into top notch research projects
- Face-to-face discussions with experts to find out more about:
- The German research system
- German industry
- Funding opportunities
- The job markets
- The employers’ perspective
- Application procedures for jobs and funding
The tour language is English. Are you interested? Apply now!
The deadline for submitting your application is July 29th, 2019.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers Networking Tour 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2018/2019 DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers Networking Tour, DAAD, DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers, DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers Networking Tour, DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers Networking Tour 2018, How to Apply for DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers Networking Tour