Pacific Islands Leadership Program with Taiwan (PILP) in USA, 2020 – Apply.
Pacific Islands Leadership Program with Taiwan: Applications are now accepting for the Pacific Islands Leadership Program With Taiwan (PILP) hosted by the East-West Center.
This program is open for early-to-mid-career professionals, from all walks of life, aged approximately 25-38. Moe details below.
The PILP Fellowship covers tuition, residence hall room costs, health insurance, course materials, living stipend, airfare to Honolulu, airfare from Honolulu to Taipei, airfare from Taipei to home country, as well as visa SEVIS fees (if required).
The East-West Center is an education and research organization that promotes better relations and understanding among the people and nations of the United States, Asia, and the Pacific through cooperative study, research, and dialogue.
- Applications Deadline: Application Currently Closed
- Course Level: This program is open for early-to-mid-career
- Study Subject: This program will be awarded in all subjects
- Scholarship Award: This program covers tuition, residence hall room costs, health insurance, course materials, living stipend, airfare to Honolulu, airfare from Honolulu to Taipei, airfare from Taipei to home country, as well as visa SEVIS fees (if required).
- Nationality: Citizens from the Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu will be eligible for these competitive, merit-based scholarship awards.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu will be eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants from all walks of life (government, business, environment, NGOs, health, media, agriculture, education, and others) are encouraged to apply.
- The program is aimed at early- to mid-career professionals, spanning the ages of approximately 25-38.
- Applicants will be expected to have a fluent level of English. Applicants are encouraged to provide an English language test score (such as the IELTS) if one is available.
- Applicants will normally have a Bachelor’s degree. Exceptions may be considered on the basis of other relevant experience and qualifications.
The following items are needed to complete your application:
- Pacific Islands Leadership Program with Taiwan Application form (2 pages)
- Cover Letter
- Questions (see the application form for the required questions)
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Two (2) Letters of Reference, in envelopes sealed by the Reference Author
- If available, Official Transcript from each higher educational institution attended (in an envelope sealed by the school). A photocopy will be accepted during the review phase.
- If available, English language test score report (for example, IELTS or TOEFL). A photocopy will be accepted during the review phase.
- If possible, a 1-minute Self-Introduction video.
How to Apply
To participate in the program, applicants can apply either through email or online:
Email all completed, signed application forms to [email protected]
Note: Forms submitted via email must follow all instructions, including the requirement of handwritten signatures (typed or electronic signatures are not permitted).
If you found this article useful and would love to get more updates like this one kindly subscribe below, by entering your email and hit the share button to share to your friends.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.