Apply for £25,000 Masters Scholarship at LSE, UK;
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK invites applications from Sub-Saharan African students who wants to pursue a masters degree at LSE.
There is one scholarship with an approx. value of £25,000 for an applicant to a full taught masters program at LSE.
- Applicants must be citizens of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program at any recognize university.
- Applicants must have received an offer to study at LSE.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate financial needs.
- The mode of application is online.
- Eligible and interested applicants should Click Here to apply.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 26th April 2017.
Click here to view more scholarship details
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.