Apply for Oskar Karl Forster Scholarship at Technical University of Munich in Germany 2019
you can now apply for Technical University of Munich Oskar Karl Forster Scholarship for Books and Learning Materials in Germany 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 31st May 2019. Continue Reading…
Oskar Karl Forster Scholarship at Technical University of Munich
The Technical University of Munich is offering a scholarship for the students to pursue a graduate & undergraduate degree program. The scholarship is available for the students of Germany.
Oskar Karl Forster Scholarship supports the University’s goal in making quality education accessible to those who are engaged in the profession of human formation and development.
The Technical University of Munich is one of Germany’s leading research and teaching institute. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship available to pursue undergraduate & graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to €100 to €500.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for the students of Germany.
- Scholarship can be taken in
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the students of Germany..
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Student’s admission to the program; the priority of the college is considered..
- Open for incoming students beginning Academic Year 2018-19
- Good character demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
- Academically-outstanding or students demonstrating financial need, who have completed at least two semesters at the TUM.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply:
The application for the scholarship is processed simultaneously with the application for admission. Applications must be submitted to the TUM scholarship office in Munich or the administrative office of the Weihenstephan campus by May 31, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.