CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Fontys ACI Creative Mind Scholarship 2019 for Non-EEA Students – Netherlands
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for Fontys ACI Creative Mind Scholarship Program 2019 for Non-EEA Students. The deadline for submission of application for Fontys ACI Creative Mind Scholarship is 1st January 2019. See more details below;
The new ACI Creative Mind Scholarship is now available on offer for the academic year 2019-2020. The scholarship is awarded for non-EEA citizens.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI.
Fontys Hogescholen (Fontys University of Applied Sciences, or ‘Fontys’) is one of the largest Dutch universities, with campuses located primarily in the south of Holland. Despite the large student numbers, education at Fontys is organised on a small scale. At Fontys, internationalisation is a key issue. We offer English-language education to foreign students who wish to follow complete course programmes and/or to foreign students visiting us as exchange students. Quality is the key feature of the Fontys vision. We strive to achieve a level of quality that will match that of any higher education institution in the European context.
- Applications Deadline: January 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management.
- Scholarship Award:The scholarship amounts to € 3,000. The purpose of the scholarship is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI.
- Nationality: Scholarship is awarded for non-EEA citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Scholarship is awarded for non-EEA citizens:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua & Barbados, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Guyana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saba, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, Sante Lucia, Sao Tome And Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Republic of, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Republic of the, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands
- You have to be enrolled as a regular student for one of ACI’s study programmes
- You can demonstrate that you have a creative mind and focus**
- For applicants of higher study years (years 2, 3 and 4): You do not have any study delay (all courses passed so far). There are no negative entries in your student file.
English Language Requirements:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- To apply, send your full application file to aciinternational-at-fontys.nl including motivation letter, CV, grade records and in case of the ACI Creative Mind Scholarship the demonstration of your creative mind and focus.
Application for this scholarship closes: 1st January 2019
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.