Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Partial Scholarship 2020/2021.
JABU Partial Scholarship 2020: Joseph Ayo Babalola University, JABU has offered partial scholarships to all the students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session. This article provides more information for applicants who wish to participate in this scholarship programme. Kindly read on to be informed.
Important: Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Partial Scholarship 2020/2021 Application form is not yet out.
As part of the University’s contribution to national development, the welfare of staff and the Christ Apostolic Church, World Wide, the Governing Council of Joseph Ayo Babalola University has reviewed upward and approved the implementation of the underlisted Partial Scholarships with effect from the 2020/2021 academic session.
- 15% Partial Scholarship on tuition fees for staff that have their biological Children in JABU as full time students.
- 20% partial scholarship on tuition fees for Christ Apostolic Church members that have their biological children in JABU.
- 50% partial scholarship on tuition fees for students studying B.A. Religious Studies and 60 % partial scholarship on tuition fees for CAC ordained pastors wishing to study B.A. Religious Studies.
- Partial Scholarship on tuition fees for siblings in the University as follows:
- 1st child – Full fees
- 2nd child – 10% on tuition fees
- 3rd child – 15% on tuition fees
- Others – 15% on tuition fees
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.