Radboud University Medical Center Master Study Fund for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Radboud University Medical Center Master Study Fund for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 1st march 2019. Continue Reading…
Radboud University Medical Center Master Study Fund
The new Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund is available for excellent students applying for the Master’s programmes in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease. Scholarships are available for Non-EEA students.
The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete one of our master’s programme, and possibly enrol in the PhD programme afterwards.
The Dutch university information guide Keuzegids Universiteiten 2018 (for Bachelor’s programmes) is positive about the bachelor’s programmes of Radboud University. Five programmes have received a Top Programme designation; nine programmes are deemed the best in their field. The Keuzegids Masters 2018 awarded eight master’s programmes Top Programme status and nine were deemed best in their field. There are about 18,000 universities worldwide. Radboud University is one of the leading group.
- Applications Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject:Scholarships are awarded in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease.
- Scholarship Award:For 2018/2019 the Study fund scholarship amounts to €12,620. The grant comprises of € 2,060 tuition fees (which will be paid directly to Radboud University) and € 10,560 living expenses (which will be paid to the student). For 2019/2020, these amounts will be adjusted to reflect changes in tuition fees and the requirements set by the Dutch Immigration Office. Please note no extra costs such as flight and travel are covered.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for Non-EEA students.
- Number of Scholarships:Therefore, each academic year about 9 full scholarships (or more partial) are offered to our most excellent international (non-EEA) applicants for the Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease Master’s programmes.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for Non-EEA students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Therefore, each academic year about 9 full scholarships (or more partial) are offered to our most excellent international (non-EEA) applicants for the Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease Master’s programmes . Eligibility for a study fund scholarship depends on the interview results, the results from your previous education, and (if applicable) your work experience. Scholarship candidates usually rank among the best 5% of their class.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
How to Apply:
- For non-EEA students who wish to apply for the Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund, application for the Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is mandatory. To apply for the Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund and RSP, simply tick the boxes in your Osiris application form when applying for the programme.
- As this scholarship is highly selective and competitive, it is recommended that students also apply for other scholarships as back up, such as the Holland Scholarship, the Orange Tulip Scholarship, the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), or local government grants.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.