BCECE 2020 Counselling, Admission.
BCECE 2020 Counselling will be started from the third week of October 2020. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get admission in various engineering, pharmacy and agriculture institutions of Bihar state.
Here, we have mentioned all the details of the BCECE counselling 2020.
BCECE 2020 Counselling
The counselling will be conducted by the BCECEB for various courses. It will be conducted on different dates for all streams. Based on the prepared merit list by the board, the candidates will be invited for the counselling rounds.
Depending upon the availability of seats, the counselling will be conducted on various rounds. 50% Seat of agriculture course will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list & remain 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams.
BCECE 2020 Cut Off will be the qualifying marks prescribed by the examining authority. Candidates have to score minimum marks at least equal to the cutoff marks or else they will be prohibited from the admission procedure.
The counselling registration will be started from the third week of October 2020. The board will release the category wise merit list. Candidates are instructed to reach the counselling centre on the prescribed date and time.
BCECE 2020 Result
BCECE result will be declared in the last week of July 2021. Candidates will be able to check their results through online mode. Candidates can check their result by entering application number and password.
Authority will also release a merit list to the candidates. After releasing of merit list candidates will be called for the counselling.
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2020
Candidates can check the official dates of BCECE counselling:
|Registration and Choice Filling||3rd week of July 2020|
|1st Phase Allotment Results||July 2020|
|1st Phase Admission/provision Seat Booking||July 2020|
|2nd Phase Allotment Results||July 2020|
|2nd Phase Admission/Provision Seat Booking||July 2020|
|3rd Phase Allotment Results||August 2020|
|3rd Phase Admission/Provision Seat Booking||August 2020|
BCECE Counselling Procedure 2020
- The board releases the rank of the candidates through online mode. Based on ranks, candidates can register for the counselling. Visit the BCECE Official Website.
- Candidates can check their ranks by entering the roll number and date of birth. While checking the rank, the candidate will have appeared with the online option form.
- To participate in the counselling, it will be necessary to fill the option form.
- Candidates have to fill the option from within the given period.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of options form, as it will be asked at the time of counselling.
- Based on filled option form, candidates will be called for the interview round. On the counselling day, candidates will also have to verify their original documents.
- Seat allocation and interview process will be conducted through online mode.
- After allotting the seat, candidates have to report to the allotted college before the last date of admission.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- 12th class admit card, mark sheet, and passing certificate
- 10th class admit card, mark sheet, and passing certificate
- BCECE 2020 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies of photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Bonafide Certificate
If you have any other queries about BCECE 2020 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.
Also, make sure you do well to share this article on all your social media platforms. That is to enable your friend’s easy access to this information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: bcece 2020, BCECE 2020 Counselling, BCECE 2020 Result, bcece bihar gov in 2020, bcece counselling 2020, bcece polytechnic result 2020, bcece result 2020, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in 2020, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in iti, dcece counselling 2020