CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration 2018 | Registration Guidelines and Requirements.
NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration 2018 | NECO Senior School Certificate Examination, NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration for 2018/2019 Begins – See more details below;
Candidates Intending to register for the 2018/19 November/December NECO Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) are hereby informed that registration has not yet started. Interested candidate are expected to note that the registration will be strictly on-line using the NECO registration website only, beware of fake websites.
Registration can be done on the website at any time within the stipulated registration period. Passport Photograph will be required during on-line registration. The candidates passport photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must be of white background.
To register, interested candidates should obtain a bank draft of Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N 11,350) Only, payable to the Registrar, National Examinations Council in any of the NECO State Offices nationwide or in cash in any designated Bank or NIPOST offices nationwide. The registration fee includes cost for Biometric Data Capture, an Examination Ethics CD and Administrative Charges. Interested Banks and NIPOST Headquarters should visit NECO Headquarters for further clarifications.
Attestation/Photo Cards and Examination Time-Table.
On completion of the registration process, each candidate must obtain the following from the internet cafe:
Time Table for the Examination; and One (1) clear copy of the NECO Attestation/Photo card; which should be presented for each examination. (Candidates should note that Attestation/Photo cards that are not clear will NOT be accepted at the examination hall).
IMPORTANT: CANDIDATES ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED TO STAMP OR SUBMIT THEIR ATTESTATION/PHOTO CARDS IN NECO STATE OFFICES.A CLEAR COPY OF THE DOWLOADED ATTEST ATION/PHOTO CARD, DULY SIGNED AND STAMPED BY AN ELIGIBLE REFEREE SHOULD BE PRESENTED DURING THE EXAMINATION.
Blind candidates are to register like everyone. However, the NECO State Officer of the state where they intend to write the examination should be notified of their physical status immediately after registration.
The -towns where the examination will be held have been grouped into examination towns/neighborhoods. Candidates should select a town/neighborhood within the state where they intend to sit for the examination.
Available Subjects for the Examination.
- Agricultural Science
- Arabic Language
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Language
- Financial Accounting
- Further Mathematics
- Health Science
- Islamic Studies
- Physical Education
- Store Keeping
Note: Candidates should note that Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Igbo &Yoruba) include Literature.
Registration period begins on Monday 16th July and ends on Tuesday 9th October, 2018 at 12.00 midnight.
How to Apply Online.
Registration will as usual, be on-line using the NECO registration website www.mynecoexams.com Candidates are to note that:
- BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINTS WILL BE CAPTURED DURING THE REGISTRATION.
- THEIR FINGERPRINTS ARE CAPTURED CORRECTLY DURING REGISTRATION.
- THOSE WITH MISMATCHED FINGERPRINTS AT THE POINT OF VERIFICATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIT FOR THE EXAMINATION.
Passport Photograph of candidates will also be required during on-line registration. The passport photograph should NOT be more than six months old and must be of white background.
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2018/2019 neco registration, How to register for NECO Nov/Dec GCE 2018, neco 2018 registration closing date, neco exam time table, neco gce registration closing date, NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration, NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration 2018, NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration 2018 | Registration Guidelines and Requirements, NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration closing date 2018, NECO Registration 2018, neco website official