TS LAWCET 2020 Updates:
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form has been released on 6th March 2020. Read this article to get details about TS LAWCET 2020 examination including notification, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Here are some of the frequent questions asked about the TS LAWCET 2020 Updates. Which in this article all the answers were provided. So take your time in reading through and if you have any other questions, which this article might not have giving you answers to, you can leave a comment at the comment box below.
- When will the registration process start?
- Can I fill the application form through offline mode?
- I belong to ST category, is there any concession in fee for me?
- Can I edit my application form after submission of it?
- Am I eligible to apply?
- I am appearing in class 12th, am I eligible to apply?
- I am from Uttar Pradesh state, can I apply?
- In case any candidate has filled duplicate application forms, will the application get rejected?
- How many questions will be asked in the examination?
TS LAWCET 2020 Updates
|Exam Name||TS LAWCET|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE|
|Exam Date||27th May 2020 (11:00 am – 12:30 pm)|
|Exam Duration||1 hrs 30 Minutes|
TS LAWCET is a state-level law entrance exam conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad. The law entrance exam is conducted for admission to five-year integrated LLB courses and three-year LLB courses offered at Telangana state universities and colleges.
This exam is organized to offer admission in three years and five year UG law courses every year. Various colleges in Telangana state give admission to law courses based on TS LAWCET scores.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2020
The official dates for TS LAWCET 2020 examination have been released. Below we have provided the official exam dates for reference purpose:
|Release of notification||2nd March 2020|
|Online registration starts||6th March 2020|
|Last date for registration||6th April 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.500/- late fee||20th April 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.1000/- late fee||30th April 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.2000/- late fee||10th May 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.4000/- late fee||20th May 2020|
|Late application open till||20th May 2020|
|Application correction window||11th to 16th May 2020|
|Downloading of hall tickets||21st May 2020|
|Exam date||27th May 2020|
|Release of preliminary answer key||31st May 2020|
|Last date to submit objections against the answer key||2nd June 2020 (till 5 pm)|
|Result announcement||10th June 2020|
|Counselling begins||July 2020|
TS LAWCET Application Form 2020
Here we have provided some important instructions for filling the application form:
- The application form has been provided through online mode.
- TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form has been released on 6th March 2020.
- To fill the application form, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to fill their personal, qualification, address & other required details in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- TS LAWCET application correction facility will be provided from 11th to 16th May 2020.
- The last date to fill the application is till 6th April 2020. Students can submit the late applications till 20th May 2020.
- There will be no need to send the printout of the confirmation page to the university.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for general and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Extra processing fees will also be charged.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through internet banking & credit/debit card (online mode).
Check Here – How to Fill TS LAWCET Application Form
Candidates must check the TS LAWCET eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test:
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates will have to satisfy the Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down by the universities of Telangana state.
|LLB (3 years)||Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed graduation degree from any recognized college or university.|
|Percentage: Candidates should have obtained 45% marks for general; 42% for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST categories.|
|LLB (5 years)||Qualifying Exam: 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.|
|Percentage: Minimum 45% marks for general; 42% for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying exam.|
View – TS LAWCET 2020 Cut Off
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020
Below we have given the detailed exam pattern of TS LAWCET examination:
- Examination Mode: It will be organized through computer-based mode.
- Duration: A total of 90 minutes will be given to solve the question paper.
- Language: The paper will be set in both English & Telugu or English & Urdu.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Sections: The exam will contain three sections, i.e. General Knowledge & Mental Ability, Aptitude for the Study of Law and Current Affairs.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Part/Section||Total Question||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The syllabus will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority. TS LAWCET syllabus will be designed to evaluate the candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue the study of Law.
The syllabus will be different as per the courses opted by the students. For 3 year LLB courses, the syllabus will be of graduation level and for 5-year law courses, it will be of intermediate level.
Download PDF – TS LAWCET Syllabus
How to Prepare for TS LAWCET
Candidates appearing for the TS LAWCET examination can check the preparation tips below:
- Candidates must find out all the details about the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare a time table as per your suitable timing and prepare accordingly.
- Consider the best books which cover all the syllabus of the entrance test.
- Practice previous year question papers daily to know the exam pattern.
- Candidates should also practice a mock test to analyze their performance.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020
The hall ticket will be provided through online mode. TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket will be provided to students on 21st May 2020.
Candidates will be able to download their hall ticket by entering registration number, date of birth and qualifying exam hall ticket number. Without hall ticket candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
Download – TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket
TS LAWCET 2020 Answer Key
Students who will appear in the exam will be able to check the answer key through online mode. The preliminary answer key will be published on 31st May 2020.
Candidates who are not satisfied with the preliminary answer key can challenge it. TS LAWCET answer key will be released along with the question papers & response sheets. Students can challenge the answer key till 2nd June 2020.
Candidates will have to submit their objections through online mode. They have to send an Email to [email protected] before the due date.
Get Here – TS LAWCET 2020 Question Papers
TS LAWCET Result 2020
The result will be declared in the form of a scorecard. TS LAWCET 2020 Result will be announced on 10th June 2020. Candidates are suggested to keep the score card safe till the admission procedure.
Candidates will download their scorecard by entering hall ticket number and date of birth. The qualifying marks for the TS LAWCET exam will be 35% marks (42 marks out of 120 marks).
View – TS LAWCET 2020 Result
TS LAWCET Counselling 2020
Ranks will be allotted to candidates to participate in the counselling procedure. TS LAWCET 2020 Counselling will be commenced from July 2020.
Students will be able to participate in the counselling procedure through online mode. To appear in the counselling, firstly candidates will have to register themselves and pay the counselling fee.
After that, students will have to report at the designated center for document verification. After the document verification process, candidates will be able to exercise their options.
The seats will be allotted to candidates based on options filled, rank, category, and availability of seats in colleges. After the seat allotment, candidates will be required to report to the allotted college to complete the admission procedure.
Visit TS LAWCET Homepage – For More Information
I’m sure all your questions have been answered above. But if you have any other queries or thoughts about TS LAWCET 2020 Updates, you may leave your comments below in the comment box.
Lastly, make sure you do well to share this article on all your social media platforms. That is to enable your friend’s easy access to this information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: how to prepare for TS LAWCET 2020, lawcet.tsche.ac.in, TS LAWCET 2020, TS LAWCET 2020 admit card, TS LAWCET 2020 Application date, TS LAWCET 2020 Application Fee, TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form, TS LAWCET 2020 Counselling, TS LAWCET 2020 cut off mark, TS LAWCET 2020 Cut-Off, TS LAWCET 2020 Eligibility, TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Dates, TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern, TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Schedule, TS LAWCET 2020 Notification, TS LAWCET 2020 Preparation Tips, TS LAWCET 2020 registration, TS LAWCET 2020 Result, TS LAWCET 2020 syllabus, TS LAWCET exam 2020, TS LAWCET meaning, TS LAWCET student login, TS LAWCET syllabus 2020 pdf, TS LAWCET syllabus 2020 pdf download, TS LAWCET syllabus pdf