Echoing Green Fellowship 2020 for Impactful Social Leaders & Entrepreneurs.
Echoing Green Fellowship 2020 – Applications are invited from Entrepreneurs for Echoing Green Fellowship 2020. Application closing date is 16th October, 2019. See more details below;
Through this two-year, full-time Fellowship, Echoing Green finds innovators, mobilizers, community organizers, and social justice leaders working on a plan to make the world better in a big way. Then they help them become impactful leaders by connecting them with the tools, resources, and communities they need to bring their ideas to life.
- Leadership Development
- Personalized Framework: A comprehensive, self-paced program to work towards building leadership skills and developing the structures and strategies needed for ideas to thrive.
- Wellbeing Support: Ongoing secular support from three Echoing Green Chaplains, focusing on mental and emotional wellbeing, as well as self-care workshops designed specifically for the struggles of entrepreneurship.
- Seed Resources
- Dedicated Portfolio Manager: An expert advisor and thought partner who guides leadership growth, helps build ideas and organizations for success, and connects Fellows to additional resources and funding opportunities.
- Seed Funding: A stipend paid in four equal installments over two years ($80,000 for individuals; $90,000 for partnerships), in addition to a flexible benefit stipend. Funding offered to for-profit organizations is in the form of recoverable grants.
- Lifelong Support
- Retreats and Networking Events: International gatherings to connect Fellows across classes and cohorts, as well as with experienced business leaders, institutions, and investors committed to solving global issues
- Expert Advisory Groups: Comprehensive pro bono legal and investment advice and a suite of support from leading professionals to help navigate the social entrepreneurship and impact investment fields.
- You must be over 18 years old, fluent in English, and able to commit a full 40-hour work week to your organization. The organization must be the original idea of the applicant(s), in its start-up phase (usually within the first two years of operation), and independent and autonomous.
- If you are currently a full-time student or employee, you must agree to make your organization your full-time engagement if awarded a Fellowship.
- You do not need to be based in the US or be an American citizen. The only limitation on work location is that if your project is based in the United States, then you must have American work authorization (i.e., citizenship, permanent residence status, or a work visa). Echoing Green does not sponsor American work permits for any foreign nationals.
- You are welcome to reapply each year.
- An organization can be structured as a nonprofit, for-profit, or hybrid.
- An organization does not only have to be run by one individual. Partners can apply for a Fellowship.
- Organizations still in the idea phase are eligible. You do not need to establish 501(c)(3) status or register your organization before you apply.
- The program must be independent and autonomous. It cannot be under the management of another organization. If you have a fiscal sponsor that provides support but does not control organization decisions, you are eligible.
- Tuition or scholarship funding, or research projects; lobbying or faith-based organizations; and existing organizations which have grown past their start-up phase are not eligible to apply.
- You are welcome to reapply each year.
- An organization does not only have to be run by one individual. Partners can apply for a Fellowship. You will be asked additional questions in your application about your partnership.
- Each individual within the partnership must meet all Applicant Eligibility requirements.
- Only two founders may apply per organization. However, you do not need to change your leadership structure to suit Echoing Green. Even if only two founders can be Echoing Green Fellows, you can have as many people leading your organization as you see necessary.
- They do not allow applicants to change their application type from individual to partnership during the application process. Nor can you swap out one partner for another during the application process or during the Fellowship period.
- Partnerships must submit a joint application for their project. Applicants who choose to apply as part of a partnership must complete one application together. Partners who submit separate applications for the same project will be automatically disqualified from consideration.
Deadline: October 16, 2019
How to Apply
For more information Echoing Green Fellowship CLICK HERE.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.