Apply Now For Administration/Human Resources Head Job Vacancy in an NGO in Lagos. Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
Job Title: Head, Administration/Human Resources
Location: Lagos, NIGERIA
- Develop and implement the Fund’s HR strategy in line with the overall organizational goals and objectives
- Prepare the department’s annual budget and monitor its implementation
- Coordinate activities involved in sourcing for qualified internal and external applicants as well as determine applicant suitability for available vacancies and recommend suitable vacancies
- Ensure effective implementation of the annual performance management plan/calendar
- Provide technical, logistic and administrative support to the Executive Management in the review and approval of the outcomes of the appraisal process, including attendance at such Executive Management meeting(s)
- Oversee and ensure regular update of staff compensation details and payroll system
- Facilitate accurate and timely payroll processing and salary disbursement to all staff
- Ensure that the HR Policies and Procedures manual and staff handbook are up to date in line with current trends, realities and best practices
- Keep abreast on all matters affecting staff and their welfare, and escalate any staff related issues or complaint accordingly
- Manage procurement and ensure the resources of the Fund are adequately maintained
- Coordinate all admin activities within the fund.
- Review/ maintain/ update the Fund’s structure, job descriptions and manning levels in line with the Fund’s need and requirement
- Coordinate staff placement on the Fund’s structure and development of career and succession
- Coordinate training needs analysis through results of staff appraisals discussions with heads of divisions and units
- Review training proposals received from consultants with a view to determining suitability/ relevance to support training strategy
- Prepare and regularly update the training calendar for the Fund in conjunction with heads of divisions and units
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, social sciences or related field
- Professional HR qualification (e.g. CIPD /CIPM would be added advantage)
Knowledge & Skills:
- 7 years post qualification experience of 5 years experience in HR
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of HR strategy, policy development and Implementation
- Diplomacy, maturity and tact including the ability to relate with diverse people
- Strong negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of the components and new thinking in human resource capital management (manpower sourcing, placement, learning and development, performance management, career management, reward and recognition, retention and exit management, succession planning etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.