Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited Job Vacancy for a Sales Engineer (POWER).
Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited – Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
Job Title: Sales Engineer (POWER)
The appointee will be directly reporting to the Head Business Development and also work with the Projects Department. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical experience in the GENCOs and/or DISCOs. He/she must have a Project management and/or entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting and project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical /Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related discipline)
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability
- NAPTIN (NGSDP) training or AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd. training certificate
- Must possess a Strong team spirit and to relate to other cultures, values and norms.
- Must have contacts in the power generation, distribution company
- Must know some power company’s location and have contacts in some power companies
- Above 5 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.