Afrinovation International Limited Recruitment 2019 | See Application Guide.
Afrinovation International Limited Recruitment 2019… In this page you will surely get the most important information about Afrinovation International Limited Recruitment 2019, application requirement, qualification and other information. Explore…
Afrinovation International Limited Recruitment 2019
Afrinovation International Limited is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Mobile App Developer
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team. You will be working with our team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- If you are passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing new features and user interfaces
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Talk with users to understand their needs and experiences
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Work with Product development team
- Identify and plan for new features
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Using and adapting existing web applications for apps
- Working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Plan, implement and manage new projects
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for 2 years is ideal
- B.Sc in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Swift and Java
- Experience with APIs
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
2. Job Title: Web Developer
- Our firm is seeking a creative Web Developer that can work with our software application team to achieve our business’ digital goals
- The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into client-friendly functions that will expand our website’s influence in our industry
- The Web Developer will be responsible for updating our current online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to insure that new website applications meet our company’s requirements.
- Minimum of an OND in Computer Science
- Web Developer with a technical background and knowledge of coding their designs and creating web content that is ready for publishing.
- An excellent understanding of HTML and CSS techniques and must be familiar with database technologies, including PHP and MySQL.
3. Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Diploma, HND, ND or B.Sc Degree holder.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role/industry
Other Competencies and Attributes:
- Implementation of Online Advertisement
- Excellent Graphics Design Skill
- SEO Implementation Skill
- Working Knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Engagement
- Digital Intellect Analytics Skills
- Digital Strategy Planning Skills
- Excellent Content Writing & Content Marketing Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Great team worker
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.