CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – (3 Position).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Airtel Nigeria job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Airtel Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Airtel Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Airtel Nigeria form?
- Is the Airtel Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Airtel Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Airtel Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Airtel Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc?.
- Airtel Nigeria Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Airtel Nigeria Job Description
Airtel Nigeria is proud to celebrate its milestones and efforts towards achieving robust and extensive network coverage across the country for both voice and data services. Airtel Nigeria has invested enormous resources in the upgrading of its network infrastructure and has made significant CAPEX (capital expenditure) investment towards improving network quality. Currently, Airtel Nigeria has the widest and largest 3.75G coverage in the country.
In the last 30 months, Airtel Nigeria has invested over $1.2bn dollars to expand and deepen network capacity and quality in Nigeria, in pursuit of world class Quality of Service (QoS).
To deepen Airtel Nigeria’s network capacity and coverage, it rolled out the 3.75G platforms, offering high-speed mobile Internet, across the 36 States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory in Abuja.
Airtel Nigeria is the first Telco to complete LTE (Long Term Evolution) trial in Lagos and also the first to introduce High Definition (HD) Voice Service. This stands as a testimony to Airtel’s great efforts in terms of massive investment and desire to empower Nigerians with innovative and relevant telecommunications services and solutions.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Lead, Customer Service Application SME
Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
♦ Airtel Nigeria Recruits Distance Destination (ILD) Manager – Interconnect Long
Deadline: Not Specified.
♦ Lead, NOC
Deadline: Not Specified.
Application Deadline: Not Specific.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Airtel Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to Apply Online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Airtel, Airtel Nigeria, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Guide, Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Requirements, Airtel Recruitment, Apply for Airtel Recruitment, How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment