CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply for Business Development Manager Job in Lagos at Aggreko;
Aggreko has a dedicated team and fleet servicing the Africa region. Aggreko employs almost 700 people in Africa and has approximately 2,300 MW of capacity on-hire.
We work with passion, dedication and teamwork, building new opportunities through relentless commitment to superb customer service and first-rate product quality and reliability.
Aggreko is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
About The Role (Its purpose)
- The purpose of this role is to achieve revenue and profit targets through the sale of Aggreko’s power and temperature control products and services in a new business environment.
Job Description (What we want you to do)
- Create a portfolio of new business customers
- Develop a broad range of excellent relationships across all levels of the prospect base
- Implement a Territory Sales Plan, detailing strategy, objectives and planned activity
- Execute comprehensive customer account plans and sales opportunity plans
- Develop a detailed knowledge of competitive products and services in area of operation
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge and a network of relevant contacts across the opportunity scope area of industry focus and the wider business community
- Proactively provide industry and market intelligence to the wider Aggreko community
- Act as a subject matter expert point of reference for cross-functional colleagues
- Deliver all required reports, forecasts and CRM updates in a timely manner
- Be prepared to travel extensively, both domestically and internationally.
- Confidently articulate and present Aggreko’s products, services and value proposition
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Aggreko processes and systems
- Build a robust sales pipeline and forecast that will yield future profitable revenue streams
- Capitalise on new opportunities by creating compelling customer solutions and proposals
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues from sale to implementation
Opportunity Scope (S3):
- Opportunity Size: $20m+
- Average Sales Cycle:2 years+
- Complexity: Fuel delivery in scope, complex offtake agreement, land acquisition
- Contract Process: Joint Venture and/or Special Vehicle
- Process: Multi-stakeholder, regulators, fuel suppliers, land suppliers & partners
(What you need to be successful in this role)
- Successful experience technically complex new business acquisition
- Successful development and execution of Territory Sales plans
- Demonstrable success in leading high value technical proposals, bids and tenders
- A proven ability to successfully contribute to cross-functional virtual teams
- Effective utilisation of sales pipeline management & CRM systems.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the role’s geography and industry
- A successful track record in high value technically complex B2B sales at a level described within the opportunity scope section
- The financial and commercial acumen to construct high value complex proposals
- The intellectual capability required to understand and articulate how Aggreko’s products and services match customer applications
- The organisational skills required to operate successfully in a dynamic, complex and high pressure business
- The personal gravitas required to establish credibility at executive level
- The self-awareness to identify own development needs and the desire to continually improve
- The ability to communicate concisely and confidently
- The personal ability to collaborate, lead and influence a diverse range of people, including customers, partners and colleagues
- The drive and resilience required to win in a competitive sales environment
- The emotional intelligence required to be authentic, display good judgement and robust decision making
- Education: MBA
- Industry Focus Knowledge: Essential
- Geographical area of operation experience: Preferred, but not essential
- Language Proficiency: English
- Driving Licence: Essential
Aggreko Sales Behaviours
(How we would like you to operate in this role)
- We take personal responsibility to acquire and maintain the knowledge we need to understand how Aggreko’s resources, products and services bring value to our customers
- We have a deep understanding of our processes: Knowing who and where to go to when we need help to get things done. We share this knowledge freely with our colleagues
- We take the time to prepare for all our customer interactions by conducting thorough research into their organisation, their business environment and their people
- We know how to deploy Aggreko’s resources (time, people, money) in an effective and efficient manner, both in the interest of the customer and our wider business.
- Our colleagues, customers and partners’ safety is our first thought at all times
- We make every effort to ensure that our customers and colleagues needs and expectations are being met.We communicate clearly and honestly and we value both theirs and our time
- Whenever possible we use our collective knowledge and resources, but we hold ourselves accountable for the achievement of our sales targets and objectives
- We lead from the front, accept responsibility and value the opinions of others.Our ambition is to attain the status of trusted advisor, both in the eyes of our customers and our colleagues
- We drive ourselves to acquire and maintain a well-developed network, understanding our marketplace, competitors and industry trends
- We create, maintain and share robust Account Plans, ensuring Aggreko is competitively positioned to take advantage of opportunities when they arise
- We use our commercial acumen to qualify our opportunities robustly, identifying where we can win and where we cannot
- We create, maintain and share robust Sales Opportunity plans, ensuring we know what needs to be achieved to win both new and repeat business.
- We challenge ourselves.Actively seeking feedback from our colleagues and customers to understand how and where we can improve
- We take control of our future by planning and developing a sales pipeline of closable opportunities that enable us to forecast our future business accurately
- We are inquisitive about our customers’ real needs enabling us to provide the best solutions for today and tomorrow, whilst negotiating win/win outcomes for them and us.
- We aspire to best practice, leveraging our internal and external networks to inform our thoughts, decisions and actions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.