Apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment – October 2016;
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
- Candidate is expected to exercise general control overall activities in Stores Department and ensures safe keeping both as quality and quantity of materials
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet and initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock regularly.
- Minimum of HND in a Business Admin, Financial Accounting or Economics field
Job Title: Electromechanical Supervisor/Engineer
- Candidates are expected to have expertise in maintenance of electromechanical systems such as distribution board, electrical panels, and chillers and generators.
- Must have expertise in electrical system, troubleshoot and carry out maintenance/repair with 10 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of HSE procedures is a prerequisite
- Candidates must have a Degree/Master in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Job Title: Plumber Technician
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent with not less than 10 years’ experience in plumbing works and water treatment.
- Applicant must be competent in welding/PPR and work in line with HSE.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Applicant must be a holder of Master’s Degree in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any other related course with not less than 10 years experience as a practicing with the market know how.
- Candidates is expected to have proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel Sheet, Microsoft Word and ability to negotiate and manage suppliers and contractors.
Job Title: Civil Engineer (Architect)
- Candidate is expected to be able to co-ordinate a 10-man team that specializes in civil work / finishing maintenance of high rise buildings and janitorial service with minimum 10 years experience.
- Must have knowledge of contractor management, team supervision and vast in AUTOCAD and QA/QC knowledge with minimum of B.Eng Architecture / HND in Civil or Building Engineering.
Job Title: Financial Accountant – Manager
- Candidates must possess a degree in Financial Accounting and professional certification with minimum of 10 years experience ins well- known organization.
- Proficient in the use of Excel Sheet, Sage 50, Quick book.
- Candidate should prepare monthly and yearly financial report, budget planning and high knowledge in tax.
- Candidate must be able to manage a team of three accountants.
Job Title: Painter
- Applicant must possess a minimum of trade test certificate or its equivalent with not less than 10 years experience in POP, Screeding and professional finishing
- Candidates must have excellent masonry skills and work in line with HSE procedures
Job Title: HVAC Technician
- Candidate must be expert in maintaining and repairing Chillers/chilled water system and electromechanical systems, FCU, AHU in high rise building facility with 10 years’ experience.
- Candidate must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge of HSE procedures and be able to manage a 10-man team.
Job Title: Aluminium Technician
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent with not less than 10 years’ experience in aluminum works, iron monger works, furniture
- Must be able to work with HSE procedures and work with teams.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Candidates must have a degree in Human Resource Management, a Masters degree and a professional certification are also pre-requisite.
- Must be knowledgeable wth 10 years of practice in recruitment and handling employee relations issues, performance management and a vast knowledge of the Nigerian labor law.
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Candidate must hold a degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline; CCNA, CCNP, MSCA, MSCE certificates are added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years experience in providing client-side support; installing, configuring, and maintaining computer systems and network including Microsoft Server 2012, ADDS, and Microsoft Exchange
Job Title: Mason/Tiler
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent with 10 years’ experience with ability to treat wall cracks, fix and repair tiles professionally.
- Candidate must be able to work with team mates on general maintenance work in line with HSE procedure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline: 30th November, 2016
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.