Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019 – (9 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Stanbic IBTC Bank has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Marriott International application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Stanbic IBTC Bank form?
- Is the Stanbic IBTC Bank 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment start?
- I need Stanbic IBTC Bank Trending Jobs update?
- Is Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment real for 2019?
- When is Stanbic IBTC Bank Application Deadline 2019?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Description
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ IT Solutions Developer
♦ Head, Personal Banking
♦ Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
♦ Graduate Client Service Officer
♦ Business Development Manager – SIPML (Lagos)
♦ Business Development Manager – SIPML (Imo/Umuahia)
♦ Graduate Personal Banker
♦ Business Banker
♦ Regional Agency Coordinator (SIPML)
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria, Administrative Jobs in Nigeria, Advertising Jobs Nigeria, Agriculture Jobs in Nigeria, Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment, Architecture Jobs in Nigeria, Arts Jobs in Nigeria, Auditing Jobs Nigeria, Automobile Jobs in Nigeria, Aviation Jobs in Nigeria, B.Pharm Jobs in Nigeria, Banking Jobs in Nigeria, BSc/BA/BEng Jobs, Business Opportunities (Entrepreneurship), Career Tips & Interview Guide for Nigerian Labour Market, CEO & MD Jobs in Nigeria, Civil Engineering Jobs, Classified Jobs Nigeria, Competition / Contest, Computer & InfoTech Jobs, Computer Networking Jobs, Cook Jobs, Cover Letter & CV Writing Guide, Customer Service Jobs, Database Jobs in Nigeria, Director & Manager Jobs, Driving Jobs in Nigeria, Education Jobs for Nigerians, Electrical/Electronics Jobs, Engineering Jobs in Nigeria, Entry-level Jobs (0-2), ERP & SAP Jobs in Nigeria, Estate Management Jobs, Experienced Jobs (12+), Experienced Jobs (5+), Experienced Jobs (8+), Facility Mgt Jobs in Nigeria, Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Fresh Graduate Jobs, Front Desk Jobs in Nigeria, Geology & Drilling Jobs, Government Public Service, Hardware Jobs in Nigeria, HND Jobs in Nigeria, Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria, Hotel Jobs, How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment, HR Jobs in Nigeria, Industrial Attachment (Internship), Insurance Jobs in Nigeria, Internet & Work aHome Jobs, Java Jobs in Nigeria, Law Enforcement Jobs, Lecturing Jobs in Nigeria, Legal Jobs in Nigeria, Linux & Unix Jobs Nigeria, LL.B/BL Jobs in Nigeria, Management Trainee Jobs, Maritime & Shipping Jobs, Marketing & Sales Jobs, Mass Communication Jobs, MBBS/MBBCh Jobs, Medical & Healthcare Jobs, Mid-level Jobs (3+), Military Jobs in Nigeria, MSc/MA Jobs in Nigeria, Net Technology Jobs Nigeria, NGO Jobs in Nigeria, Officer & Grad Executive Jobs, Oil & Gas Jobs in Nigeria, OND/NCE Jobs in Nigeria, Online & Work at Home Jobs for Nigerians, Oracle Jobs in Nigeria, Personal Assistant Jobs, PhD Jobs in Nigeria, PHP & MySQL Jobs in Nigeria, Physician & Med Practioner, Pri/Sec Sch Teaching Jobs, Programming Jobs in Nigeria, Public Relation Jobs, Public Sector/Service Jobs, Real Estate Jobs in Nigeria, Research Jobs in Nigeria, Safety & Health Jobs, Sales Jobs, Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria, Security Jobs in Nigeria, Shipping & Maritime Jobs, Software Developer Jobs, SSCE/GCE/NECO Jobs, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank jobs, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Requirements, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Form, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Guide, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Portal, Student Jobs in Nigeria, Supervisor & Coordinator Jobs, System Admin Jobs in Nigeria, Teaching Jobs in Nigeria, Technician Jobs in Nigeria, Telecommunication Jobs, Unskilled Jobs Nigeria, Volunteer Jobs Nigeria, Web Designer Jobs in Nigeria, Web Developer Jobs Nigeria