AIM Consultants Limited Recruitment 2020 – (24 Positions).
This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for AIM Consultants Limited job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
AIM Consultants Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the AIM Consultants Limited Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for AIM Consultants Limited Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 AIM Consultants Limited form?
- Is the AIM Consultants Limited 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will AIM Consultants Limited Recruitment start?
- I need AIM Consultants Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is AIM Consultants Limited Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- When is AIM Consultants Limited Application Deadline 2020/2021
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
AIM Consultants Limited Job Description
AIM Consultants Limited a subsidiary of AIM Group is a leading Consultancy Company in Nigeria that represents the entire spectrum of professional skills and experience related to the built environment. Formed in 1979, AIM represents an assembly of professionals who have been involved with major projects on the international scene for over thirty-four years.
AIM Consultants Limited Available Jobs
AIM Consultants Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Environmental Specialist
- Resident Engineer / Contract Specialist
- Highway Engineer / Registered Assistant Resident Engineer
- Senior Soil / Materials Engineer / Pavement Engineer
- Geodetic Engineer
- Structure / Bridge Engineer
- Transport / Road Safety Engineer
- Team Leader / Resident Engineer
- Project Manager / Team Leader
- Assistant Resident Engineer / Bridges / Structural Engineer
- Resident Engineer (Planning and Coordination)
- Civil / Hydraulic Engineer
- Geotechnical / Soils and Materials Engineer
- Water / Sanitary Engineer
- Chief Surveyor
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Expert
- Socio Economist
- Electro-Mechanical / Instrumentation Engineer
- Inspector / Clerk of Works
- Claim Expert
- Procurement Engineer / Specialist
- Land Surveyor
- Engineering Cost Estimator
Location: Nigeria and West Africa.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the AIM Consultants Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about AIM Consultants Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: AIM Consultants Limited, AIM Consultants Limited 2020, AIM Consultants Limited Job, AIM Consultants Limited Job 2020, AIM Consultants Limited Job Portal, AIM Consultants Limited Job Portal 2020, AIM Consultants Limited Jobs, AIM Consultants Limited Recruitment, AIM Consultants Limited Recruitment 2020