CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply Now For Etisalat Nigeria Recruitment for Digital Media Head – 2016. Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title Head.Digital Media
Drive the development, acquisition, deployment and marketing of Digital Content and value added services (VAS) in line with the corporate strategy.
- Coordinate the development of the service roadmap and strategy for VAS and Digital Content services ensuring alignment with EMTS’s overall business objectives and targets.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to advances and development of VAS services.
- Continuously review the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Input into the periodic operating revenue plan.
- Review and provide input in the development of propositions and business cases for up-to-date innovations in VAS and digital content services and proffer recommendations to the Director, Digital Business. Manage the design, delivery and in-life management of VAS propositions (incl. add on products and services) for Content & VAS Division to drive business revenues and value share of the market
- Coordinate the implementation of all projects related to the development of VAS & content services and ensure timely completion against clearly defined plans/compliance to quality standards
- Coordinate activities that will guarantee the acquisition and retention of digital content and VAS subscribers.
- Review all existing and potential content offerings vis-a-vis market research/trends, suggest improvements and proffer recommendations to the Director, Digital Business.
- Oversee vendor evaluation and selection exercise for content providers.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the division to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various units within the business.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Supervise the development and implementation of a process resulting in no customer’s complaints while availing the benefits.
- Become the subject matter expert for VAS propositions and actively manage the proposition lifecycle in order to maximize the revenue & margin return for the content & VAS segment.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the Digital Media unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Digital Business. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Digital Business.
- First degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.