Apply Now for Graduate Venue Officer Job in an Event Planning Company.
Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
Job Title: Venue Officer
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory according to an agreed market/sales development strategy
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries with adequate information.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle and resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Ensure all orders, forms, applications and requests are made when due
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions with the company.
- Supervision of the coordination of vendors, troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Direct and escalate unresolved issues to senior management.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities – especially managing personal time and productivity, towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- University Degree
- Minimum 4 years work experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- High initiative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.