Apply Now for Massive Graduate Recruitment at IROKO Partners Limited (100 Slots).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for IROKO Partners Limited job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked-about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalog of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
IMPORTANT! Currently there is no trending job update for this company yet. Ensure to BOOKMARK this page to stay updated with first hand information…
Job Title: Offline Agent
Duration: 3 Month Fixed Term Contract with possibility for extension
Team Mission Statement
- To subscribe new customers in Nigeria to Irokotv
- To educate and train visitors/customers in Nigeria on how to use Irokotv
- To attract visitors to the Irokotv kiosk, provide point of sales assistance, and sell Irokotv subscriptions!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attracting visitors to Irokotv kiosks and creating a fun, lively kiosk environment
- Teaching kiosk visitors how to download and use the Irokotv app
- Selling Irokotv subscriptions to kiosk visitors to ensure you meet your monthly sales target
- Subscribing visitors to Irokotv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
- Managing cash transactions and remitting cash balances to Irokotv
- Calling Irokotv customers, teaching them how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues to the Irokotv customer support team
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new Irokotv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a PLUS!
- Must be friendly and fluent in English
- Should be familiar with smartphones (Android) and mobile applications
Salary: N40,000+ On Target Bonus Scheme.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: iROKO Partners Limited