Apply Now For Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2016. The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee Programme is an 11 months programme geared towards building global talents locally, and raising a new generation of leaders for the Capital Market and Nigeria’s economy.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical thinker, proactive, have a good attitude, determined, energetic and hardworking. The Graduate shall be a team player and leader with potentials to lead the growth of the capital market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
Joining the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee Programme is a great way to explore the various career opportunities offered by the Nigerian Capital Market.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee Programme is intensive and applicants shall possess the following:
- A high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing and listening)
- Enthusiasm about developing a long-term career within the Capital Market
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian economy
- High morals and ethical standards
- Basic Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Social media savvy, etc.
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Completion of NYSC between January and December, 2015.
- Maximum age of 26 years by 31st December, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 5th February, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Nigerian Stock Exchange