Apply Now For SPIE Oil & Gas Services Jobs for Engineers (Experienced) – 2019. SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
1. Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12581
Location: Port Harcourt
Contract: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1 Year Renewable
- To check the engineering documents prepared by the contractor – in his discipline – and to give timely comments on and/or approval of, in accordance with contract procedures and requirements. To check the incorporation of such comments by the contractor.
- To check the progress of the work performed by the contractor.
- To participate in technical reviews as requested by his management.
- To ensure that all risks are well anticipated and reduced as much as possible by the contractor. Control of the contractor during hook-up/precommisioning activities
- To ensure that the quality of the E&I erection work performed by contractor and sub-contractors complies with contract requirements
- To assess any requests by the contractor to deviate from quality control procedures or requirements and make appropriate recommendation to the Head of hook-up.
- To participate in weekly and ad-hoc meetings with the contractor.
- To report on the work performed by the contractor and on any problems encountered to the E&I Lead.
- To liaise with the Structure & Piping Supervisor as required.
- To report on any problem encountered in his discipline to the E&I Lead.
- To prepare the daily report in his discipline.
- To carry out any other duties as may be assigned by hierarchy.
- Experienced supervisor with a high technical level in his specialization, with minimum7 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, with good experience in engineering designs and execution at construction phase, in the context of large international projects.
- Good relationship with Contractor personnel
- F-Engineering, manufacturing, construction
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Application Closing Date
CLICK HERE for more information
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.