Apply Now for Nationwide Recruitment at Arbico Plc.
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals
IMPORTANT!Currently, Arbico Plc Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Arbico Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Officers
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in any social science discipline
- Minimum of 3 years product/brand marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skills
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Draft the Internal Audit Charter of the organisation in line with the international standards.
- Develop risk–based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
- Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding Construction sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Plans financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques. Travelling to different sites to conduct spot checks, meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information
- Consistently Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- Provides advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices within Arbico Plc.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years internal audit/control experience out of which 5 years must be in a construction or oil and gas industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Vision) and Accounting Software (Tally; Peachtree)
- Capable of demonstrating up to date technical financial reporting knowledge including in-depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skills
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.