Nigerian Police Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal Update.
Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Nigerian Police career department has successfully announced a massive recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
Read through this page carefully to learn about the eligibility requirements, qualifications, application deadline, and other relevant information.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with international standards and best practices and the United Nations Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of the lives and property of the Nigerian citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth.
Police Recruitment Update 2021
- The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) says it is looking to recruit qualified persons as constables in the force.
- Frank Mba, force public relations officer, announced the recruitment in a statement on Saturday.
- According to Mba, applicants “must be aged between 17 to 25 years” and must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
- “Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- “Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.”
- The force also advised those with certain disabilities not to apply.
- Some of those deformities mentioned include “impediment in speech gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food, knocked knees, bowlegs, bent knees (knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention)”.
- Others are “deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints eyes and amputation of any part of the body”.
- Applicants are to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and complete the online registration form.
- “The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,” the notice read.
- “The names of successful candidates will be published in national newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.”
- How to Apply for Fire Service Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Also How to Apply for Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
NPF Recruitment Eligibility and Requirements
1. Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
2. Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
3. Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
4. Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
5. Height: Must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
6. Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7. Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
8. Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
9. Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended.
Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment Form
All applications must be submitted ONLINE
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive, please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside from this portal or candidate’s emails/telephones.
Apply Before: The application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
In conclusion, what’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 Nigerian Police Recruitment, Government Jobs, Nigeria Police Force, Nigerian Police Recruitment, Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020, Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020/2021, Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020/2021 Application, Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Portal, NPF Recruitment 2020