Apply Now for Ongoing Recruitment in an International Non-governmental Organization (PACT).
Pact is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Washington DC, USA. Pact has been in Nigeria since 2005, and currently implements donor funded development projects in 4 States in the area of Health, integrating livelihoods, capacity development, and governance systems.
Pact is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Results and Learning (MERL)/Office Assistant
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning (MERL)/Office Assistant under the supervision of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning (MERL) Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining good data management system (collection, collation, flow and storage) for the IE study.
- Assist in the facilitation of Organizational Capacity Assessments (OCA) and Organizational Performance Index (OPI) exercises
- Provides relevant program, administrative and logistics support for meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, and special projects.
- Maintains program files (both electronic and hard copies) in manner that allows for ease of access and use.
- Assist in ensuring that project activities proceeds in a timely and successful manner.
- Assist with desk review of existing assessments reports, identify and fill information gaps.
- Provide support to the Office Cleaner/Gardner in coordinating the cleaners to ensure the office environment is clean at all times.
- Facilitate meetings/workshop logistical preparation and ensure readiness of workshop equipment and materials.
- Other duties as may be required.
- BA in Statistics, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Community or Public Health with at least 2 years of experience.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office package and statistical packages (SPSS, EPIINFO) and other database systems.
- Experience working with Civil Society Organizations and government
- Proficiency in report writing and data visualization
- Experience in facilitating Organizational Capacity Assessment (OCA), Focus Group Discussion (FGD) and Social Network Analysis studies.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Hausa language
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Possess positive attitude, Self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and timely manner, team worker, confident in dealing with people.
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Officer
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Officer who is ultimately responsible for ensuring timely, efficient, and effective monitoring of the project.
The specific duties to be carried out by the successful candidate are listed below:
- Actively participate in the development and review of all routinely generated field level reports, with the emphasis being on analyzing and describing program results.
- Participate in program planning and implementation, contributing to work plans and M&E plans
- Provide inputs into trainings and workshops, particularly around measuring output level data
- Facilitate trainings and workshops, particularly those focusing on developing the capacity of CSO and LGA partner’s skills and abilities in monitoring and evaluation
- Work closely with CSO and LGA partners to establish their internal MER systems, M&E plans, and data quality management
- Support the implementation of program’s MER systems, including establishing and updating the project’s database
- Prepare monthly internal reports, including analysis of data, and contribute towards regular donor reports
- Collaborate with project staff to identify and draft Success Stories, including documentation through photos and video
- Implement a system designed to identify lessons learned and disseminate timely information
- Collaborate with other program staff to ensure every staff knows and understands their role in M&E
- Other tasks as assigned.
- BA/B.Sc in Social Science, Demography, Public Health, Nursing, Psychology, or other related field and at least 3years of M&E experience ; Or a Master Degree in Public Health with at least one year of M&E experience.
- Demonstrable analytical mindset with good knowledge of Excel.
- Experience participating in field surveys – utilizing quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Experience in doing literature searches/desk review of documents to tease out relevant information for evidence based decision making.
- Proficiency in writing reports in English and communicating results clearly using graphs, charts, and other visuals
Job Title: IT Assistant
- The IT Assistant will support the IT Officer in providing service to staff and systems management under SAQIP project to accomplish the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the email system and ensuring the appropriate level of anti-virus protection.
- Assist with effective and efficient design, installation, maintenance and support of computer and Phone exchange communication networks under the SAQIP project.
- Assist with smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance.
- Conduct basic computer application training.
- Maintain the records of receipts and issuance of IT related issues in and out of the store to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Organize and follow up on the procurement process to fast track the purchase of program commodities.
- Maintain functionality of office LAN, Internet access rights and printer sharing.
- Perform general Database maintenance activities, to ensure regular backups and integrity of data recovery.
- Prepare monthly reports of status and inventory of all IT equipment for the project.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in areas of Information Technology management with an International NGO.
- Relevant certifications and membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: [email protected]
- All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF.
- Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: Friday 25th November, 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]m] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.