Apply Now for Risk Analyst Job in a Reputable Financial Advisory Institution.
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Risk Analyst for our client who is a reputable financial advisory institution.
Job Title: Risk Analyst
The Risk Analyst will be responsible for IFRS 9 implementation projects in the following areas:
- Validate the risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management under Basel
- Identify adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management (under Basel) and ensure they comply with IFRS 9 requirements
- Make adjustments required to risk parameters (PD, LGD, EAD/CCF) calculated for internal credit risk management (under Basel) to ensure compliance with IFRS 9 requirements
- Provide quantitative and technical support required in building IFRS 9 compliant impairment models and calculators for clients
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualifications: B.Sc. [2.1]/MBA in Mathematics or Actuarial Science
- 2 -3 years credit risk modeling experience covering risk parameters such as PD, LGD, EAD/CCF etc. in an Advanced IRB environment
- Basel II/III capital requirement calculations under Advanced IRB approach
- IFRS 9 and IAS 39 knowledge/experience will be an added advantage.
- Using mathematical sense to model under different scenarios
- Model validation etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.