Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Apply Now for Sonographer Job in a Private Multi-specialist Hospital in Lagos.
Our client is a private multi-specialist Hospital and a reputable health care facility located in Lagos state. A full-fledged modern hospital that provides high-quality clinical services and provides general health care services, 24-hour pharmacy services, diagnostic services and training to doctors.
It is well equipped with state of art equipment and the objective is to become a world-class hospital. They now have an opening for the position of a Sonographer
Job Title: Sonographer
A Sonographer is a highly-skilled professional who uses specialized equipment to create images of structures inside the human body that are used by physicians to make a medical diagnosis.
Sonography is increasingly being used in the detection and treatment of heart disease, heart attack, and vascular diseases. It is also used to guide fine needle tissue biopsy to assist in taking a sample of cells from an organ for lab testing.
- • Organize and perform sonographic examinations, document high quality images and practice good patient care.
- • Arrange transportation to and from sonography department for inpatients and emergency patients.
- • Works with radiologists in special procedures such as setting up and maintaining sterile trays for biopsies and injections.
- • Transportation of mobile machines to emergency department and patient floors to perform scans
- • The sonographer uses ultrasound to test for any problems within the uterus, cervix or vaginal canal. Images of small tumours, cysts or any other diseases can be determined at an earlier stage.
- • The sonographer analyses the test result from the ultrasound equipment. Calculations and measurements of the images are performed and presented to the physician for a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- • Analyse technical information.
- • Use independent judgment in recognizing the need to extend the scope of a procedure per diagnostic findings.
- • To maintain daily logs of patients seen, take care of billing procedures, and perform routine maintenance of machines. Safety and sanitary procedures are performed after each test on the equipment, and maintaining adequate supplies are part of a routine day.
- • BSc degree in Radiography
- • Minimum of seven (7) years post qualification experience
- • Investigative – able to work with ideas that require an extensive amount of thinking.
- • Problem solving skills.
- • Must have had work experience or currently works at a private hospital
- • Compassionate
- • Able to interact effectively with patients who range from healthy to critically ill.
- • Realistic – able to deal with practical, hands-on problems and solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 21/11/2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.