American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for AUN Jobs Online.
AUN Recruitment... American University of Nigeria, American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for American University of Nigeria Recruitment. See more details below:
American University of Nigeria (AUN) is a private university in northeastern Nigeria that offers American style higher education programs at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels . Founded in 2004, it is the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa. AUN is accredited by the Nigerian National Universities Commissions. READ MORE.
Job Title: Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor
Location: Yola, Adamawa State
Expected Starting Date: January 1, 2020
Department: Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Finance and General Management
- AUN is seeking motivated Professor/Associate/Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Finance and General Management who will be responsible for teaching, research and community service as may be requested by the Dean of the School of Business and Entrepreneurship.
- The candidates will contributes to preparing students to be applied, critical thinkers and problem solvers through innovative teaching and research.
- Appointees will work closely with the Dean of the school in formulating and implementing course structures that would translate to effective teaching and learning of courses in line with the development philosophy of the American University of Nigeria.
- PhD in Entrepreneurship, Management, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration is required
- Knowledge and experience of the American Educational system is a MUST. American trained will be preferred.
- Prior teaching experience in a graduate or undergraduate program or corporate training is required
- Ability and experience teaching across disciplines (e.g. marketing, international business, Fintech, Business Analytics, Human Resources Management) is a plus
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Current knowledge of the relevant discipline
- Commitment to excellence in teaching and mentoring students
- Ability to respond to the needs of learners from a variety of educational backgrounds in a multicultural environment
- Ability to deliver course outcomes and content through a variety of teaching/learning styles
- Ability to use technology effectively in teaching
- Respect for students and a genuine interest in their learning
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good organizational skills and timeliness in responding to student inquiries
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with students and colleagues
- Proven experience and success in teaching in a variety of delivery formats, including face-to-face, online, and blended technologies is preferred.
- Ability to use variety of tools and technologies in the classroom.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: American University of Nigeria, American University of Nigeria Portal | www.aun.edu.ng, American University of Nigeria Recruitment, American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2019, American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for AUN Jobs Online, AUN, AUN Recruitment 2018, AUN Recruitment\