Lorache Group Recruitment for Bank Reconciliation Executive 2020.
Lorache Group Job Vacancy for Bank Reconciliation Executive … Lorache Group is recruiting for Bank Reconciliation Executive. The ideal candidate must be a Graduate / Post Graduate with proven experience.
Lorache Group – Our client, an FMCG company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Reconciliation Executive
Requirements, Skills & Qualification
- Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate with proven experience.
- Experience: 2 years
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- B.Sc Accounting
- ICAN certified will be an added advantage
- Candidate should have cognate experience from an FMCG/Banking industry.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work lookups and pivot tables
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.,
- Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
- Ensure high level of Customer centric attitude to provide resolution to customer concerns
- Ensure that calls are answered within defined threshold of 20 seconds
- Handle Customers compliant, request and queries via inbound calls
- Emphasis on first level trouble shooting and concern redressal
- Maintain and build lasting customer relationships by ensuring concern attended are resolved
- Build customers’ interest in products and services for all queries been attended
- Validate customers’ contact details and share update require with supervisor
- Ensure relevant communication, records and data are updated and recorded
- Identifies and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to appropriate department
- Prepare daily activities reports and share with TL / Supervisor and HOD
- Qualification: relevant company experience preferred, Graduate / Post Graduate
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Computer knowledge
- Internet and Tech savvy
- Customer query resolving skills
- Sales Acumen
- Customer focus
- Excel knowledge(Must)
- Language Speaking: Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria, Administrative Jobs in Nigeria, Advertising Jobs Nigeria, Agriculture Jobs in Nigeria, Architecture Jobs in Nigeria, Arts Jobs in Nigeria, Auditing Jobs Nigeria, Automobile Jobs in Nigeria, Aviation Jobs in Nigeria, B.Pharm Jobs in Nigeria, Bank Reconciliation Executive at Lorache Group, Banking Jobs in Nigeria, BSc/BA/BEng Jobs, Business Opportunities (Entrepreneurship), Career Tips & Interview Guide for Nigerian Labour Market, CEO & MD Jobs in Nigeria, Civil Engineering Jobs, Classified Jobs Nigeria, Competition / Contest, Computer & InfoTech Jobs, Computer Networking Jobs, Cook Jobs, Cover Letter & CV Writing Guide, Customer Service Jobs, Database Jobs in Nigeria, Director & Manager Jobs, Driving Jobs in Nigeria, Education Jobs for Nigerians, Electrical/Electronics Jobs, Engineering Jobs in Nigeria, Entry-level Jobs (0-2), ERP & SAP Jobs in Nigeria, Estate Management Jobs, Experienced Jobs (12+), Experienced Jobs (5+), Experienced Jobs (8+), Facility Mgt Jobs in Nigeria, Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Fresh Graduate Jobs, Front Desk Jobs in Nigeria, Geology & Drilling Jobs, Government Public Service, Hardware Jobs in Nigeria, HND Jobs in Nigeria, Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria, Hotel Jobs, HR Jobs in Nigeria, Industrial Attachment (Internship), Insurance Jobs in Nigeria, Internet & Work aHome Jobs, Java Jobs in Nigeria, Law Enforcement Jobs, Lecturing Jobs in Nigeria, Legal Jobs in Nigeria, Linux & Unix Jobs Nigeria, LL.B/BL Jobs in Nigeria, Lorache Group, Lorache Group Recruitment, Management Trainee Jobs, Maritime & Shipping Jobs, Marketing & Sales Jobs, Mass Communication Jobs, MBBS/MBBCh Jobs, Medical & Healthcare Jobs, Mid-level Jobs (3+), Military Jobs in Nigeria, Ministry & Parastatal Jobs, MSc/MA Jobs in Nigeria, Net Technology Jobs Nigeria, NGO Jobs in Nigeria, Officer & Grad Executive Jobs, Oil & Gas Jobs in Nigeria, OND/NCE Jobs in Nigeria, Online & Work at Home Jobs for Nigerians, Oracle Jobs in Nigeria, Personal Assistant Jobs, PhD Jobs in Nigeria, PHP & MySQL Jobs in Nigeria, Physician & Med Practioner, Pri/Sec Sch Teaching Jobs, Programming Jobs in Nigeria, Public Relation Jobs, Public Sector/Service Jobs, Real Estate Jobs in Nigeria, Research Jobs in Nigeria, Safety & Health Jobs, Sales Jobs, Scholarship Opportunities for Nigerians, Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria, Security Jobs in Nigeria, Shipping & Maritime Jobs, Software Developer Jobs, SSCE/GCE/NECO Jobs, Student Jobs in Nigeria, Supervisor & Coordinator Jobs, System Admin Jobs in Nigeria, Teaching Jobs in Nigeria, Technician Jobs in Nigeria, Telecommunication Jobs, Unskilled Jobs Nigeria, Volunteer Jobs Nigeria, Web Designer Jobs in Nigeria, Web Developer Jobs Nigeria