British American Tobacco Nigeria Job Portal 2019 | www.batnigeria.com.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion-dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Logistics Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- British American Tobacco is looking for a Logistics Assistant to join our team in Ibadan, Nigeria
- The main purpose of the role is to provide basic warehousing functions of receipts, storage and issuance of materials goods and to avoid damage or wastages in the process.
- Maintenance of proper storage of all company stocks in the warehouse, effective receipts of stocks and dispatch to external/internal customers
- Management of records in the warehouse in accordance with record management policy
- Ensure physical stock movement is posted in the system
- Ensure Self Development by improving own knowledge of the other roles in the department.
- Minimize cost of warehousing through effective use of resources
- Ensure good housekeeping in the warehouse at all times
- Ensure that accurate daily stock reports are sent out to all stakeholders on time
- Maintain good working relationships across the supply chain, SMD (Secondary Manufacturing Department), QA (Quality Assurance) and ENG (Engineering) departments
- Maintain good working relationship with our external suppliers
- Provide ways of ensuring warehouse process are adhered to with less difficulty
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehouse processes.
- A minimum of OND in any numerical or financial courses. In addition to this, a good knowledge of computer and SAP will be an advantage.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Computer literacy sufficient to be able to perform all physical transactions in the system and sending of daily reports.
- Maximum of 3 years of experience, preferably in an FMCG, handling large number of SKUs
- Experience in use of material handling equipment e.g. forklift, Reach trucks etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.