Workforce Group Recruitment for Branch Accountant 2018.
Workforce Group – Our client, a Bakery and Fast food company in Lagos is looking to recruit ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive marketplace to join their Sales team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Branch Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee posting, verify, calculate and ascertain actual sales
- Typically report to a head of the unit and department head
- Develop global engineering forecasts and budgets
- Manage the accurate, reliable, and timely reporting for internal requirements
- Ensure compliance with required external and internal controls
- Perform different types of tasks as required by head of department.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- 4years experience in Hospitality will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge in excel, word and power point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘Branch Accountant’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.