Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal 2020 | Application Guidelines.
Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020: Are you aspiring to join the Cadbury Nigeria Plc his year? If yes, you’ve got no worries. This page will guide you on the step by step process on how to apply for Cadbury Nigeria Plc job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. You will learn about the Cadbury Nigeria Plc job description, application skills, requirements and other important details. Take your time and read through.
Cadbury Nigeria Plc is a food, sweets and drink company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and traded on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. The company is majority-owned by Mondelez International. The firm’s flagship product is Bournvita and it competes with brands from Nestle, GlaxoSmithKline and Promasidor.
Job Title: Sales Development Manager
Job Number: 2000468
Job: Field Sales
In the role of Sales Development Manager (Entry Level Sales Role), you will have accountability over territory and be responsible for driving the business with various customers – both small and large retail grocery customers. You will work with your customers to identify programs and merchandising opportunities to grab the attention of consumers and sell our products, ultimately being responsible for delivering the sales and profit goals for your accounts. Your performance is easily recognizable and you can put your own stamp and impact on business results and see the difference you can make. You will be directly responsible for the success of your business – how sweet is that!?
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail execution standards throughout stores within agreed retail environments in the assigned territory.
- The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory.
Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Manage customer service activities and capability development to optimize and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction in the assigned area.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Support the delivery of all marketing campaigns in assigned area
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any discipline with minimum of 2years working experience in sales related field
- Must be computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical skills
- Must be result-oriented
- Must have integrity – honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your name and email Address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Cadbury Nigeria Plc 2020, Cadbury Nigeria Plc Job 2020, Cadbury Nigeria Plc Job Portal, Cadbury Nigeria Plc Job Portal 2020, Cadbury Nigeria Plc jobs, Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020, Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal, Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal 2020