Career Assistant Vacancy at Hobark International Limited.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Career Assistant
Req ID: 1342
- Prepare documentation for staff going on international assignments and Cross-posting: Fiche de remuneration, family form,
- CV and preparation of beginning assignment letters for staff going on international assignments and end of assignment letters for reintegration to the affiliate.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate Career managers’ visits from HQ to the affiliate by different métiers in collaboration with the entities’
- Career Manager.
- Carry out regular data cleaning/update to ensure accuracy of the employees’ data
- Prepare and publish Service adverts for internal recruitment
- Liaise with HRIS to update organization chartsby providing them with recent movements and appointments.
- Complete necessary forms for the Immigration Department to facilitate Expatriate quota renewal
- Academic Background: Bachelor Degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Experience: 3- 5 years’ Human Resources experience.
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Word and Power point.
- Practical experience in Data Analysis, Reporting and Performance Management.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Administrator, Human Resource Manager, BSc, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.