Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form.
CCB Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Code of Conduct Bureau has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Code of Conduct Bureau as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) 2021/2022 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 Code of Conduct Bureau application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Code of Conduct Bureau 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Code of Conduct Bureau form?
- Is the Code of Conduct Bureau 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment start?
- I need a Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment Form 2021/2022 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Code of Conduct Bureau Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Code of Conduct Bureau
The CCB was established in Nigeria in 1979 during the Second Republic after 13 years of military rule by the founding fathers of the first post-military constitution. The 1979 Constitution provided a list of Codes of Conduct for public officers.
Mandate and Powers of the Bureau
The Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Chapter 58 LFN 1990 gave the Bureau the mandate to establish and maintain a high standard of public morality in the conduct of government business and to ensure that the actions and behaviour of public officers conform to the highest standards of public morality and accountability.
To implement the above mandate, section 3, part of the Third Schedule to the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended has provided an enabling legal environment for the bureau to:
- Receive declarations by public officers under paragraph 12 of part 1 of the fifth schedule to the constitution.
- Examine the declaration in accordance with the requirements of the code of conduct or any law.
- Retain custody of such declaration and make them available for inspection by any citizen of Nigeria on such terms and conditions as the National Assembly may prescribe
- Ensure compliance with and where appropriate, enforce the provisions of the code of conduct or any law relating thereto.
- Receive complaints about non-compliance with or breach of the provision of the code of conduct or any law in relation thereto, investigate complaints and, where appropriate, refer such matters to the code of conduct tribunal.
- Appoint, promote, dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over staff of the code of conduct bureau in accordance with the provisions of an act of the National Assembly enacted in that behalf and
- Carry out such other functions as may be conferred upon it by the National Assembly
CCB Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for CCB Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.ccb.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2021;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CCB Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: CCB, CCB Graduate Jobs, CCB Jobs, CCB Recruitment Portal, Code of Conduct Bureau, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2020, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment