Center For Civilians In Conflict Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply.
CIVIC Recruitment, Center For Civilians In Conflict Recruitment, Center For Civilians In Conflict Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Center For Civilians In Conflict Recruitment. See more details below;
Center For Civilians In Conflict Recruitment 2018
Center For Civilians In Conflict has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Center For Civilians In Conflict Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Center For Civilians In Conflict Recruitment 2018/2019?
- When will Center For Civilians In Conflict Recruitment start?
- I need Center For Civilians In Conflict Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Center For Civilians In Conflict Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Center For Civilians In Conflict Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Center For Civilians In Conflict
The Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC) is a Washington, D.C. based non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO). CIVIC was founded in 2003 by Marla Ruzicka as the Campaign for Innocent Victims in Conflict. CIVIC works on behalf of civilians in conflict-zones, providing research and advocating to policymakers. CIVIC is a part of the Making Amends Campaign. CIVIC’s mission statement reads: “Our mission is to work with armed actors and civilians in conflict to develop and implement solutions to prevent, mitigate and respond to civilian harm.” READ MORE.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Lead Security Officer, Northeast
♦ Program Assistant – Consultant
♦ Training Officer, Northeast
♦ Team Leader – North East
♦ Community Engagement Officer
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Center For Civilians In Conflict recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Center for Civilians in Conflict Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.