Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment www.ccb.gov.ng 2021 Application Portal.
Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2021: In this article, you will get first-hand information on the Code of Conduct Bureau 2021 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The key purpose of the Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Code of Conduct Bureau
The CCB was established in Nigeria in 1979 during the Second Republic after 13 years of military rule by the founding fathers of the first post-military constitution. The 1979 Constitution provided a list of Codes of Conduct for public officers.
Mandate and Powers of the Bureau
The Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Chapter 58 LFN 1990 gave the Bureau the mandate to establish and maintain a high standard of public morality in the conduct of government business and to ensure that the actions and behaviour of public officers conform to the highest standards of public morality and accountability.
To implement the above mandate, section 3, part of the Third Schedule to the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended has provided an enabling legal environment for the bureau to:
- Receive declarations by public officers under paragraph 12 of part 1 of the fifth schedule to the constitution.
- Examine the declaration in accordance with the requirements of the code of conduct or any law.
- Retain custody of such declaration and make them available for inspection by any citizen of Nigeria on such terms and conditions as the National Assembly may prescribe
- Ensure compliance with and where appropriate, enforce the provisions of the code of conduct or any law relating thereto.
- Receive complaints about non-compliance with or breach of the provision of the code of conduct or any law in relation thereto, investigate complaints and, where appropriate, refer such matters to the code of conduct tribunal.
- Appoint, promote, dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over staff of the code of conduct bureau in accordance with the provisions of an act of the National Assembly enacted in that behalf and
- Carry out such other functions as may be conferred upon it by the National Assembly
CCB Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about CCB Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Code of Conduct Bureau, Code of Conduct Bureau 2020, Code of Conduct Bureau Job, Code of Conduct Bureau Job 2020, Code of Conduct Bureau Jobs, Code of Conduct Bureau Jobs 2020, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2020, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment Portal, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment Portal 2020, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment www.ccb.gov.ng, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment www.ccb.gov.ng 2020, Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment www.ccb.gov.ng 2020 Application Portal