Coscharis Mobility Limited Recruitment for 2019 and How to Apply.
In a bid to cater for customers’ mobility needs other than the purchase and service of luxury or value brand vehicles, Coscharis Mobility was incorporated in 2013 as a vessel for providing solution to consumer specific needs.
At Coscharis Mobility our services include but are not limited to car rentals (short & long term), leasing, logistics, haulage services, drivers & staff outsourcing and fleet management. It is the sole franchise operator of SIXT Rent A Car in Nigeria. Through the supply and management of drivers and vehicles to private individuals, corporations and institutions alike, our top class fleet and rentals continuously provides a supportive, cost efficient means of transportation.
Currently located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Kano; Coscharis Mobility aims to be an integral part of the day-to-day business processes of its clients making life easier as it supports your mobility requirements.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, cooling and electricity, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Advising on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Helping to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Inspect buildings structure to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Keep financial and non-financial records (e.g. service contracts)
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- B.Sc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position in Medium/Large Organisation.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Team working
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service
- The organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of Information Technology packages
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Coscharis Mobility Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.