Delta State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply Online.
Delta State Government Recruitment 2019-2020, Delta State Government invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to fill their job vacancies 2019. See more details below;
Delta State is an oil and agricultural producing state of Nigeria, situated in the South-South geo-political zone with a population of 4,112,445 (males: 2,069,309; females: 2,043,136). Its capital city is Asaba, located at the northern end of the state. The state has a total land area of 16,842 square kilometres (6,503 sq mi).
The state lies approximately between Longitude 5°00 and 6°.45′ East and Latitude 5°00 and 6°.30′ North. It is bounded in the north and west by Edo State, the east by Anambra, Imo, and Rivers States, southeast by Bayelsa State, and on the southern flank is the Bight of Benin which covers about 160 kilometres of the state’s coastline.
Delta State Government Recruitment 2019-2020 has been anticipated in the country till date, numerous requests by aspirants have also been made on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Delta State Government Recruitment Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Delta State Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Delta State Recruitment form?
- Is the Delta State 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Delta State Recruitment start?
- I need Delta State Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Delta State Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education, Asaba – The general public is hereby informed that the Delta State Government is recruiting graduate teachers for specific subject area for Secondary Schools and Colleges within the State.
Applications are invited for:
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Judiciary as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2019.
Method of AppIication
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- If you have applied and filled an online form previously, please don’t fill more than once.
- Upon submission of application, applicants will receive a link to a form to be filled and submitted.
How to Apply for Delta State Government Recruitment
Prospective candidates are required to get the following documents attached to their application form;
- A scan passport photography that will be uploaded online
- Scan identity card
- Qualifications obtained and NYSC certificate
- Letter of state of Origin
- WASSCE results
- FSLCS (First School Leaving Certificate)
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Delta State Government Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Delta State Government Recruitment, Delta State, Delta State Government, Delta State Government Recruitment, Delta State Government Recruitment 2019, Delta State Government Recruitment Form, Delta State Government Recruitment Guide, Delta State Government Recruitment Portal, Delta State Government Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Delta State Government Recruitment