CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Delta State Government Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs.
Delta State Government Recruitment 2019
Delta State is an oil and agricultural producing state of Nigeria, situated in the South-South geo-political zone with a population of 4,112,445 (males: 2,069,309; females: 2,043,136). Its capital city is Asaba, located at the northern end of the state. The state has a total land area of 16,842 square kilometres (6,503 sq mi).
The state lies approximately between Longitude 5°00 and 6°.45′ East and Latitude 5°00 and 6°.30′ North. It is bounded in the north and west by Edo State, the east by Anambra, Imo, and Rivers States, southeast by Bayelsa State, and on the southern flank is the Bight of Benin which covers about 160 kilometres of the state’s coastline.
Delta State Government Recruitment 2019-2020 has been anticipated in the country till date, numerous requests by aspirants have also been made on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Delta State Government Recruitment Application Form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Delta State Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Delta State Recruitment form?
- Is the Delta State 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Delta State Recruitment start?
- I need Delta State Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Delta State Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education, Asaba – The general public is hereby informed that the Delta State Government is recruiting graduate teachers for specific subject area for Secondary Schools and Colleges within the State.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Teacher
The Delta State Government is recruiting graduate teachers for specific subject areas for Secondary Schools and Colleges within the State. The subject areas and requirements are stated below:
- Basic Science – B. Ed (Integrated Science/Science Education)
- Basic Technology – B.Ed (Technical Education) or B.Eng/B.Tech/HND (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
- English – B.Ed (English and Literature-in-English)
- Mathematics – B.Ed (Mathematics)
- Agriculture – B.Ed (Agricultural Science)
- Computer Science – B.Ed/B.Sc/HND (Computer Science)
- Biology – B.Ed (Biology)
- Chemistry – B.Ed (Chemistry)
- Further Mathematics – B.Ed/B.Sc (Mathematics) or B.Eng./B.Tech/HND (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic/ Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Civil Engineering)
- Physics – B.Ed (Physics).
Application Deadline: 21sth March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- When the above link opens, Click on the ‘Start Application’.
- You would be transferred to the Bio-Data page where you are required to fill in your personal details.
- When completing the Bio-Data page ensure that your Mobile Number and Email address are accurate, functional and accessible to you as your UserID and Password would be sent through them.
- You are enjoined to truthfully state any Medical Condition(s) you may have to enable adequate provision to be made for you through-out the recruitment process.
- Please ensure to upload a clear and recent Passport Photograph.
- When you are done filling the Bio-Data Page Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- On successful submission of your BIO-DATA an SMS and an Email – containing your UserID and Password, would be sent to you. Should you fail to get both the Email and SMS notification after completing the registration process kindly send an email to: [email protected] – stating your telephone number in the mail.
- On successful completion and submission of the Bio-Data you would be transferred to the Academic Qualification page. Here you are required to state your Primary(Basic), Secondary(Post-Primary) and Tertiary education qualification. Please note the following:
- For the Primary and Secondary Qualifications; should you have attended more than one school at any of the levels, simply state the school from which you acquired the Certificate, you are stating on this Application.
- For the Tertiary Education Qualification(s), you are expected to state all Tertiary education qualifications you possess.Simply stipulate the details and Click on the ‘Add Tertiary Education’ button, the qualification would appear in the panel below. When you are done with this , Click the Next button to submit and proceed.
- After the Qualifications page, you are expected to state if you are a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), state your NYSC status and select the Subject Area you are applying to teach. Please ensure that the subject you are applying for is related to your Course of Study at First Degree Level. On completing the requirements on the page, Click on ‘Complete Application’.
- When you Click on the Complete Application button, a summary of the details you entered in all the fields are displayed for you to Review before confirmation.
- Should you discover that you have made any mistakes while completing the Application, Click on Save & Exit. Log In using your UserID and password to effect corrections and save.
- After the submission of your Application, you have a grace period of 24 hours to revise any information you have submitted. This may be less should your submission be made with less than 24 hours to the closure of the Application process.
- Applications that were started, but not duly completed before the closure of the application process would be discarded.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by sms and for email and invited for a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Only candidates who are successful in the CBT would be invited for an Oral Interview/ Microteaching Practicum.
- Applicants must be 35 years or below as at the date of application.
- Induction/registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidates would be expected to serve in rural/riverine schools for a period of at least 5 years in the first instance. It is therefore advisable that only those prepared to serve within such locations need apply.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty five (35) years as at the time of recruitment and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male and female is fine.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
How to Apply for Delta State Government Recruitment
Prospective candidates are required to get the following documents attached to their application form;
- A scan passport photography that will be uploaded online
- Scan identity card
- Qualifications obtained and NYSC certificate
- Letter of state of Origin
- WASSCE results
- FSLCS (First School Leaving Certificate)
N/B. You will have to scan all the necessary documents and upload them online as all application has been made to go through the internet in recent time.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Delta State Government Recruitment 2019-2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Delta State Government Recruitment, Delta State, Delta State Government, Delta State Government Recruitment, Delta State Government Recruitment 2019, Delta State Government Recruitment Form, Delta State Government Recruitment Guide, Delta State Government Recruitment Portal, Delta State Government Recruitment Requirements, How to Apply for Delta State Government Recruitment