CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
DSS Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates.
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Department of State Security Service (DSS) job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
DSS Recruitment 2019 – In this article, you will get the latest update on the Department of State Service 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important information for free.
IMPORTANT! Currently, DSS recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Unlike other jobs in Nigeria, the recruitment process for the DSS can’t be done online. If you want to start your application process – you should follow the DSS Nigeria Website www.dss.gov.ng for instructions. The DSS Nigeria 2019 recruitment has already started nationwide. It’s good news for people who want to dedicate their lives to the service of the country.
It’s not an online registration, so all submission forms should be done hand-to-hand. If you want to become one of the members of the DSS Nigeria Army, then you will need:
- A letter indicating local government of origin. It should be signed by a local government authority;
- Handwritten application letter to The Director-General, State Security Service, Abuja. Current Director-General of the SSS is Lawal Musa Daura;
- Statements of results;
- Two color passport photos.
You will need all documents above for registration at the Department of State Service. Do not forget that the DSS of Nigeria recruitment does not request payment for your application. You need to visit the State Security Service headquarters in your state of origin and submit your documents.
Differences Between SSS and DSS
The State Security Service or the Department of State Security Service is mainly responsible for domestic security of the country. They are a brute police force that deals with chaos within the country. They can also be used in anti-terrorism operations in Nigeria. Still, their main task is to provide security to the citizens of Nigeria.
The SSS enforces and upholds criminal laws of Nigeria and provides criminal justice to law-enforcement organisations. It also provides protection for State Governors, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Senate President, Vice President, President and their families. The SSS is also charged with the protection of the visiting foreign heads of state and government, candidates for the offices of Vice President and President, ex-presidents, high-ranking officers and their families.
General DSS of Nigeria Requirements
The Department of State Security invites graduates and postgraduates to fill in the positions in the recruitment 2017. It also provides general requirements for people who wish to become a part of Nigerian security service personnel. Here are the DSS Nigeria requirements:
1. You should be a Nigerian by birth or born to Nigerian parents. Foreigners are not allowed to take the DSS Nigeria Job;
2. Male candidates should be at least 1.7m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary)
3. Female candidates should be at least 1.64m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
4. The expanded chest measurement of the candidate must be at least 0.87 meters (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
6. The candidate should be certified by a Government Medical Officer;
7. The candidate must be mentally fit for service;
8. The candidate should be physically fit for service;
9. The candidates with the following medical cases can`t apply for the service:
- 1. Pregnant women;
- 2. Flat Foot;
- 3. Major orthopedic operations in the past;
- 4. Natural disabilities (fractures, stammering and others);
10. Any candidate who wants to apply for DSS in Nigeria can’t be a serviceman if he/she has been found guilty in any criminal offense in Nigeria or any other country;
11. Candidates who have any form of financial embarrassment can’t apply for DSS Nigeria recruitment 2018;
12. Candidates who exceed 30 years of age can`t apply for DSS Nigeria.
If you do not have any of the below-listed qualifications, then you can`t apply for the service. You must provide at least a Bachelor`s Degree with the Second Class Upper Division. You can also provide the National Certificate of Education/National Diploma from a recognized institution. The credits and fields are listed below:
- Physical and Health Education;
- Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/IT Specialist;
- Peace and Conflict Resolution;
- Guidance and Counseling (for female only);
- Computer Science;
Medical Doctors, Medical Officers, Consultants, Dental Officers and Nurses can also apply for DSS in Nigeria. However, such candidates should have the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Licence.
The DSS Nigeria is in need of various specialists. Check out the different posts in the DSS 2019:
- Software Developer;
- Satellite images interpreter;
- Pediatrician/Pediatrician nurse;
- Orthopedic surgeon;
- Mathematics education;
- Hospitality Managers;
- English education;
- Computer Engineer/Computer science education/Network engineer/Data Administrator;
- Electrical/Building/Mechanical/Satellite Communication engineer;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about DSS Jobs 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.