DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
DPR Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The Department of Petroleum Resource has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Department of Petroleum Resource as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2020 – This article will give you first-hand information on the Department of Petroleum Resources 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. stay focus and read through.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR), saddled with the responsibility of exploration and importation of Petroleum products.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has been anticipating in the country till date, We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 DPR recruitment application form. Lot of them have been asking questions like;
- How can I apply for department of petroleum resources 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 department of petroleum resources form?
- Is the DPR 2020 recruitment form out?
- When will the department of petroleum resources massive recruitment start?
- I need department of petroleum resources (DPR) recruitment update regularly, etc.
- Is DPR recruitment real for 2020 etc?
IMPORTANT! Rumors has been spread that the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment for 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent aspirants to offer the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment Online
Application for any job posting is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any personnel.
The only platform for registration is through the DPR Recruitment Portal. DPR will not be held responsible for any information provided to websites that did not originate from us.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
- To begin, read carefully the instructions on the recruitment portal homepage and get the required documents for the category that best describes your interest.
- Click the register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page or click the button below to go to the registration page. You can restart the application at any time before the final submission. To restart, click on the restart application button at the bottom of any application page.
- On the registration page, make sure you fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
Make sure you protect your login credentials. It should not be shared with others.
The password format should contain one uppercase letter, one lower case letter, and one number and must be at least six characters long examples:
Dpr12dwe, pR12dw32, User1234
- After registration, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration and you will be redirected to the login page where you are to login with the new credentials you just created. Log in and select the appropriate job type that best describes your interest. Read the instructions beneath carefully an click on apply.
- On the next page, select the job type that best describes your field of study and click on apply.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb). Click on the box to upload your photo and click on save and continue to submit the form and picture. NOTE: Make sure the form is submitted before proceeding.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- The third stage requires you to fill in your education information. For graduate trainee position, you can only enter one higher institution and more than one for experienced hire.
- All documents should be in PDF format. The following documents are required on this page: N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption Certificate Higher Institution Certificate Secondary School leaving Certificate
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available) and select your preferred and alternate examination center. Click on save and continue and your profile will be created. Go through this page and edit any incorrect information. You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place. NOTE: This page does not guarantee your approval for any job posting. It is merely for reference purposes. Before clicking the submit and print button, make sure you cross-check the information you provided. You will not be able to make further changes.
- You should always check your e-mail and dashboard for any latest information.
- You can always access this information page by clicking on how it works button at the top tab.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any questions as regards the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2020/2021, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
I believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Department of Petroleum Resources, Department of Petroleum Resources 2020, Department of Petroleum Resources Job, Department of Petroleum Resources Portal 2020/2021, Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment, Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2020, DPR, DPR 2020/2021, DPR Recruitment, DPR2020, DPRRecruitment 2020