ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Application Updates Portal.
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020: – Currently, ExxonMobil Recruitment Application form is not yet out. This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for ExxonMobil job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you will learn about the ExxonMobil description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Exxon (ExxonMobil) is not an acronym. It was the full name (when Esso, Enco and Humble Oil merged) of the oil exploration and distribution business until Exxon and Mobil merged. Business » International Business.
ExxonMobil Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 ExxonMobil Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for ExxonMobil 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 ExxonMobil form?
- Is the ExxonMobil 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will ExxonMobil Recruitment start?
- I need ExxonMobil updates, etc.
- Is ExxonMobil Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
- ExxonMobil Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) are subsidiaries of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The companies’ oil & natural gas production business is one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
The key purpose of ExxonMobil recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a past deal.
Current Job Vacancies
As a result of organizational growth, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented Engineers to work in the following positions below:
IMPORTANT! ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020/2021 is not out yet. This page will automatically update when its available. Kindly BOOKMARK this page.
♦ No Positions Yet
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the ExxonMobil recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
To complete the application process:
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field
- Click the “Search openings” button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Subsurface Engineer) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop-down and select “Apply Now” option
- Sign in or click on “create an account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out the information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your name and email address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020 ExxonMobil Recruitment, Apply for 2020 ExxonMobil Recruitment, Check 2020 ExxonMobil Recruitment, ExxonMobil, ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020, ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020 - www.careerslip.com, How ExxonMobil Operate 2020, Mobil, Mobil Recruitment 2020, www.careerslip.com