CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
FAAN Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest 2019 Update | www.faan.gov.ng.
FAAN, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for 2019 FAAN Recruitment – See full details below;
FAAN Recruitment and How to Apply
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – Many have been asking questions like “When will Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment form 2019 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the FAAN 2018 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 FAAN Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 recruitment exercise.
Recruitment Positions into FAAN.
Immediately FAAN recruitment commences, interested applicants would be able to apply for the following positions;
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
Before applying for the FAAN Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
How to Apply for FAAN Jobs.
- Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the federal airport authority of Nigeria recruitment should log on to the FAAN recruitment portal via: www.faan.gov.ng
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
– A comprehensive CV
– All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
– Certificate of Local Government of Origin
– Certificate of State of Origin
– A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
– A recent Passport (sized) Photo.
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FAAN Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below;
Visit FAAN websites for more information about Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria ==> www.faan.gov.ng.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019 FAAN Massive Recruitment, 2019 FAAN Recruitment, Apply for FAAN Recruitment, Current FAAN Job Opportunity, FAAN, FAAN Recruitment 2019, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | www.faan.gov.ng, How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment, www.faan.gov.ng