CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Fadac Resources Recruitment for General Manager.
Fadac Resources Job Vacancy for General Manager … Fadac Resources is recruiting for General Manager. The ideal candidate must understand and use SDS (Safety Data Sheets).
Fadac Resources – Our client, a leading manufacturing company that specializes in consumable products. They produce products such as noodles, spaghetti, cooking vegetable oil, chin-chin and so on.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5 year’s maintenance mechanic experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Maintenance mechanic experience in a food manufacturing environment is a plus
- Works safely and follow all established plant policies and procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Understand and use SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
- LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) procedures
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 13th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.